• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What did you call your intermediate school?

What did you call your intermediate school?

• Middle School

• Junior High

Results are only viewable after voting.

kelseighrox925

"If we die for them, Harry, I'm gonna kill you!"
What do you refer to the school you went to after elementary school/before high school; a middle school (grades 6 through 8) or a junior high (grades 7 and 8)? I went to a junior high myself.

For me:
Middle School - 5-6
Junior High - 7-8

Now the middle school and junior high are put together in one school. It's one big middle school. 5-8. ~

Used to be

Middle School (6-8)

But it's changing this year.

Middle School (5-6)
Junior High (7-8)

my school went Preschool-8th grade. So, idk what to calll it :/

I had:
Kindergarten
Elementary 1-3
Middle shool 4-6
Junior High 7-8
High school 9-12

and now undergrad college... The gaduate/professional :P
For some reason my hometown really like to bulid schools- hehe

I went to both a middle school (6-7) and an intermediate school (8-9) Even though we were technically freshmen we couldn't go to the actual high school due to overcrowding:sad2:

When I was in elementary school, the school system went like this.

Elementary:K-6
Middle School:7-8
High School:9-12

But then a couple years ago, they changed it to this:

Early Learning School: Prek-k (PreK is optional here, you're allowed to another school, and then come back for Kindergarten.) (1 school)
Lower Elementary:1-4 (3 schools)
Upper Elementary:5-6 (2 schools)
Middle School:7-8 (1 school)
High School: 9-12 (1 school)

They changed it when I was going into 5th grade, so I only had to change once before going to Middle School. Imagine the kids who were/are starting kindergarten? They would have to go to 5 different schools before graduating High school!

Elementary School
-School 1 (K-1)
-School 2 (1-4)
(You could end up in the lower Elementary school or the higher Elementary school for your 1st grade year)

Middle School (5-8)
High School (9-12)

I live in a small town, so they don't have many schools.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter