• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What costumes will everyone be wearing at Mickey's Halloween Party 2013??

Origionally I was planning on going as Smee from Peter Pan. As I thought more about it I changed my mind completly! I have decided to go as Webbigail Vanderquack from Ducktales! DD will be Rapunzle and DS will be a pirate. And as for DH, well he still does not want to dress up but I told him he had to. I was trying to get him to go as Huey, Dewy or Louie. He vetoed that and has decided to go as a pirate (as long as he gets to carry a sword). So now I have to make a Pirate vest. He has these UGLY green pants he wears to work and was going to wear those, but I might make him some of those too.

I'll be going as Vanellope Von Schweetz :jumping1: And maybe I can coax my mom into wearing a halloween T-shirt lol. I've hand made everything and i still like just a little bit on the leggings...We'll be there on 9/10 :woohoo: I need to find me a wreck it ralph and fix it felix to get pictures with haha

Me: Cowardly Lion
Wife: Scarecrow
DD5: Dorothy (w/Toto)
DS8: Tin Man

In-laws are being anti-fun and refusing to dress up due to the heat.

DD3 will be Vanellope and DS20months will be Felix.

I just put the finishing touches on my Belle town dress.

DH is undecided.

My DW and I are attending the 10/6 party-- me as Wreck It Ralph and her as village Belle.

We're also sailing on the Disney Dream on 10/10 and will be dressing as Alice and the Mad Hatter on the Halloween night on the cruise.

I posted pictures on the MNSSHP guest list thread here, on the first post on page 38:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=49382603

Me: Cowardly Lion
Wife: Scarecrow
DD5: Dorothy (w/Toto)
DS8: Tin Man

In-laws are being anti-fun and refusing to dress up due to the heat.

Make them "Oompah Loompah in Training" t-shirts ;). Last year I made DH dress as Flynn (the first time I've EVER seen him in a costume) for DDs Rapunzel. I made him a "Snuggly Duckling Bouncer" tee to change into in case he chickened out. Ended up being 80+ that night ( but he never changed...awww).

I'm going as blue dress Belle. My DD (7) got jealous and she begged for me to find her a Belle blue dress too because she has always wanted one- all this stuff about how cute we would be together matching etc. So, I caved and figured all right we can match and found her one. She got hers and now she is "suggesting" that I go as something else. :rotfl2: Not. Gonna. Happen. I want DH to be Gaston, but I'm not crafty and I haven't been able to find any Gaston costumes on the internet. :sad2: I've either gotta figure out how to make him Gaston or figure out something else for him if I can't make him Gaston!

I'm going as blue dress Belle. My DD (7) got jealous and she begged for me to find her a Belle blue dress too because she has always wanted one- all this stuff about how cute we would be together matching etc. So, I caved and figured all right we can match and found her one. She got hers and now she is "suggesting" that I go as something else. :rotfl2: Not. Gonna. Happen. I want DH to be Gaston, but I'm not crafty and I haven't been able to find any Gaston costumes on the internet. :sad2: I've either gotta figure out how to make him Gaston or figure out something else for him if I can't make him Gaston!

Gaston: green pants ( Goodwill), big belt (Goodwill), long sleeve red t-shirt (Walmart/Target) with hand cut v-neck, add yellow felt collar and cuffs, boots with pants tucked in, real or fake ponytail (Party City or other costume shop). Voila, cheap Gaston. That's how my DH became Flynn last year.

If my costume works out as planned, I am going as Gadget from Rescue Rangers. My back-up is Victor from Frankenweenie.

I'm going as the Eleventh Doctor. My kids are each doing a different troll from Homestuck. DH, nada ;-)

i've put together a space mountain costume! i think i got pretty creative with it. :goodvibes

got a picture of it! i hope that's allowed on this thread.

tumblr_msbs8ufR7c1qa13uvo1_500.jpg

Gaston: green pants ( Goodwill), big belt (Goodwill), long sleeve red t-shirt (Walmart/Target) with hand cut v-neck, add yellow felt collar and cuffs, boots with pants tucked in, real or fake ponytail (Party City or other costume shop). Voila, cheap Gaston. That's how my DH became Flynn last year.

Thanks! I'm not crafty and would never in a million years have thought about cutting out a collar and cuffs from yellow felt and just gluing them on. What a great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter