What characters are at Universal?

princess_disneymom

Mouseketeer
I am in the process of creating my dd's scrapbook for Disney/Universal and wanted to know what characters are at Universal and where are they located.

1.Spiderman 2. Dr. Doom 3.The Hulk 4.X-Men 5.Popeye 6.Olive Oyl 7.Beetle Bailey
8.The Cat in the Hat 9.Thing One and Two 10.The Grinch
There are many more...anyone want to finish?

dora, jimmy neutron, and more.......

live actor look alikes: marilyn monroe, doc, lucy, ricky, shaggy and the gang

Bullwinkle! I love him :goodvibes
Curious George
The gang from Madagascar
The Simpsons
Spongebob (he's a very popular one)

look at the guide park map when you enter a park.
it will list the times and locations for a meet and greet period.

at ioa, the fabulous 4 make an entrance on atv periodically during the day.
UO has photographers to take your pics with the live characters.

you will find spiderman at the shop on the corner to the ride daily.

the scheduled meets are always listed in the park map.

in each section, you will find characters that are themed to that area.

the characters change frequently so i can't tell you which ones you will see when you are there.

at the studios side, besides the costumed characters as mentioned above, you will see look alike characters.
last week i saw ricky ricardo driving a convertible with lucy and her trademark polka dotted dress and umbrella, driving around the streets there.
marilyn was there in her trademark white halter dress posing with guests for pictures.
many people were out for photo shoots with the park guests.

One time I saw Doc Brown and Marty McFly on that walkway between Terminator and the Animal Planet show. That was neat. I've also seen Dora there, Jimmy Neutron, Donkey, Shrek, Egyptian men on stilts, and (at IOA) all the superheroes and famous Dr. Seuss characters. I want there to be characters in Jurassic Park sometime; thought it'd be cool to see the T-Rex from the movie;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter