• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What can I expect checking in after...

lg2982

Earning My Ears
Midnight at wyndahm bonnet creek? Do they really have the sales/parking pass desk staffed that late, or will things flow a little better at the desk? I'm also assuming I will be given the worst room in the place as that is all that will be left. Thanks for any insight or tips.

Midnight at wyndahm bonnet creek? Do they really have the sales/parking pass desk staffed that late, or will things flow a little better at the desk? I'm also assuming I will be given the worst room in the place as that is all that will be left. Thanks for any insight or tips.

We've checked in later in the day - not quite midnight though. You will defintely have less people to wait in line with. But it still might take you just as long because they do not have a full compliment of staff working that late. There are no "sales" staff at that hour either so you're safe :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter