• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are your top 3 restaurants?

1. Narcoossee's
2. Cali Grill
3. Flying Fish

Note: V&A would be at the top, but that's kind of a given, so I didn't include it.

The Wave
Captain's Grille
Rose and Crown

They might not the fanciest restaurants in the World, but we've always had really solid, delicious meals. We've done almost all the signatures on property and I think maybe I just expect too much. I always walk away kinda disappointed.

Y&Y-Lunch or dinner
Citrico's Dinner
Boma Breakfast

Bonus- BOG lunch-Braised Pork

'Ohana (even though it used to be better...it's still great!)
Garden Grill
Via Napoli (although the service here is hit or miss)

Raglan Road
Kona Cafe Breakfast (hit and miss with the service)
Via Napoli (love the desserts!)

Kona Cafe (breakfast)
La Hacienda de San Angel (dinner)
Raglan Road (dinner)

And this technically makes 5, but I can't leave out Columbia Harbour House and Sunshine Seasons as our fave counter service spots.

Must-do's every trip:
-Biergarten
-Raglan Road
-Be Our Guest

We don't do signature meals very often (maybe one in a week-long trip and not on shorter ones), but my top choices there are Yachtsman and Tiffins.

1. Ohana (dinner)
2. Be Our Guest (lunch)
3. Kona (lunch) - very excited to try their breakfast on our next trip.

am I the only one who likes nah loves Victoria and Alberts?
Jiko is also good but have only been to 2 sans BOG
V&A is one of the ones we haven't tried. Also lots of new offerings in DS for this next trip. Will see what bumps up in my list! :)

1. HBD (lunch or dinner)
2. Raglan Road (dinner)
3. Kona (dinner). I probably prefer the food at The Wave and even a few other places, but Kona's a sentimental family favorite and I can't leave it off.

1. blueZoo - great seafood and ambiance. Bonus: Free 2-hour childcare, like all the Swan & Dolphin Signatures.
2. Capa - excellent for tapas and steaks. Con: requires taxi or car to get there.

3. Sci-Fi Drive-In / Shula's / Sanaa for daylight dinner or lunch / BoGuest for dinner to Meet-n-Greet The Beast

1. Ohana dinner

2. Crystal Palace breakfast

3. Be Our Guest lunch

1. BOG dinner
2. Tony's Lunch or dinner
3. I love 1900 Park Fare for a fun Character breakfast or dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter