What are your September ADRs? Post them here!!

Ok... One more change and then I'm done. Really, I mean it.

Remove: 10/01 Restaurant Marrakesh @ 11:30am
Add: 10/01 Crystal Palace @ 8:10am

Here's ours:

9/27--Wolfgang Puck 7 p.m.
9/28--Whispering Canyon 7:30 a.m.
Via Napoli 7 p.m.
9/29--Crystal Palace 8:25 a.m.
Cali Grill 9:10 p.m.
9/30--Boma 7:30 a.m.
Le Cellier 2:20 p.m.
Yachtsman Steakhouse 7 p.m.
10/1--Ohana!!!! 8:45 a.m.
Crystal Palace 6 p.m.
10/2--Grand Floridian Cafe 6:15 p.m.

Subject to change without notice. lol.

One more to add!

Bippity Boppity Boutique - 9/27 at 4:10 pm

And one change, in the master list in the first post, my Chef Mickey's ADR is incorrectly posted as 7:45 pm. It's actually at 7:45 am.

Thanks!

We got all our ADRs this morning! :dance3:

Here's what our's look like:

9/28 Cape May @ 6:35pm
9/29 1900 Park Fare @ 5:55pm
9/30 Tusker House @ 9:30am & Via Napoli @ 6:20pm
10/1 Whispering Canyon @ 6:15pm
10/2 AKershus @ 9:35am
10/3 Ohana @ 6:30pm
10/4 Crystal Palace @ 9:30am

Here are mine:

9/14 Biergarten @ 5:30
9/15 Tony's @ 5:10
9/16 breakfast @ Ohana 10:15 supper @ Whispering Canyon 6:20
9/17 Ohana @ 6:35
9/18 Tutto @ 5:20
9/19 lunch at LeCellier @ 1:05

Looks like we will be at Tony's at the exact same time!!!!

Here's ours!

09/25 Narccossee's 8:35 p.m. (our wedding night :banana:)
09/26 Brown Derby 11:30 a.m. (dining with an imagineer)
09/27 50's prime time cafe 12:55 p.m.
09/28 Rose and Crown 7:50 p.m.
09/29 Tusker House 1:00 p.m.
09/30 Le Cellier 8:35 p.m.
10/01 Crystal Palace 8:25 a.m.

Up bright and early today to make my ADR's. :dance3:I got EVERYTHING I wanted except 1 time but got into the restuarant
9/28 Ohana 8:15(wanted 6:30) but hopefully kids can see fireworks at MK
9/29 Whispering Canyon 6:35 (read great reviews about this one)
9/30 Teppanedo 6:40
10/1 Garden Grill 6:35
10/2 Ohana 6:30

Breakfast
10/2 Crystal Palace 8:05 am

Lunch
Hollywood & Vine 11:15 (early lunch may cancel) kids love these characters

Up bright and early today to make my ADR's. :dance3:I got EVERYTHING I wanted except 1 time but got into the restuarant

Breakfast

Lunch

I will see you at Crystal Palace! Can't believe I was able to get an early ADR so early into my trip.

My only ADR's that are in September are:

9/29 - 50's Prime Time Cafe at 6:25pm
9/30 - Tusker House at 10:20am

25 LeCellier 1:35/Teppan Edo 7:10
26 Crystal Palce 8:10
27 (in hope for MNSSHP)
28 Tusker House 8:05/Ohana 6:35
29 Mama Melrose (Fan Pk) 2:05
30 Chef Mickey's 8:05

Yay!:woohoo: Can't wait 'till Sep! First trip just me and my son!:cheer2:

I don't even want to think about weaning! :scared1: DD even sleeps latched on, and heavens forbid you try to take her off to put her down. I have no idea how I'm going to go back to work.

In the beginning, neither DS nor I would have gotten any sleep had he not slept latched on! And he *still* would sleep this way if I let him!

Here are ours...

You have been added to our lists!! And I love the picture in your signature!

The party will be a lot of fun. It's one of my favorite things about WDW. One year I'd love to see the Christmas party, though. You and your family should love MNSSHP! Make sure you get a good view for the parade! It's something you won't want to miss! :thumbsup2 And make sure you check all the photo ops! They have some amazing places to take pictures set up during the party.

Does your daughter still like the princesses? I can't wait until two girls are old enough for BBB. That should be a lot of fun for them. Our son is thinking about doing the Pirate League this year even at 15. :rotfl2: I love that about him. He hasn't outgrown any of it. Still even gets autographs. The only thing he gets kind of shy about is meeting with the princesses.. I'm sure he'll just love our CRT night. :lmao:

I think a welcome cake would be fantastic at CRT! Have you seen the cake thread? It's amazing what they can do! I'm still trying to figure out if we should do a welcome cake or a 1st birthday cake. Decisions, decisions!

Maybe if I don't say 5 months, but 4 months and so many days it will sound better. :lmao:

I can't wait for the Halloween Party!!! I've wanted to go for years!! And I can't wait to see the Headless Horseman start the parade!!

I think my DD would still like the princesses if she didn't think she was "too old" for the princesses, you know? We're going to try to get baby DS's first haircut at the Main Street Barber Shop, and I've thought about trying to get DD a BBB appt & older DS a Pirate League appt... When DD was younger, we didn't do BBB because there wasn't anything like that available for boys, and now there is! So, we'll see..

And I love the cakes on the cake thread! I think I'm going to try to order the Haunted Mansion cake from the chef at the Contemporary Resort because the Haunted Mansion is our family's favorite ride. Plus, since we're going to the Halloween Party, I thought it would be a cool surprise for the kids!

Oh, and I think the princesses will love your son! ;)

So I finally decided that we would go to mnsshp because everyone has been speaking so highly of it that I couldn't miss it! So I had to change around some of my ADR's.

I've updated your ADRs & added your BBB! So glad you decided to do the Halloween Party! We're also going this year for our first Halloween Party, & I can't wait!!

Ok! So I added another dinner:confused3 I just coudn't NOT go to Tutti Italia. Thanks! Jennissa :cool1:

I've added your Tutto to the list! Each year, we try a different country in EPCOT, &, this year, we're trying Tutto. I hope it's good! I also added your BBB & Pirate's League appts! You're very welcome!

Thanks! Am also glad we were able to change all our ADRs!

Forgot to mention about that! We will still be going to Beaches and Cream but will now be there on 9/25 lunch time instead.

I've added your Beaches & Cream!

Ok... One more change and then I'm done. Really, I mean it.

Remove: 10/01 Restaurant Marrakesh @ 11:30am
Add: 10/01 Crystal Palace @ 8:10am

No problem! I've made your changes!

Here's ours... Subject to change without notice. lol.

You've been added to our lists!! (And just let me know if I need to make any changes!)

One more to add!

Bippity Boppity Boutique - 9/27 at 4:10 pm

And one change, in the master list in the first post, my Chef Mickey's ADR is incorrectly posted as 7:45 pm. It's actually at 7:45 am.

Thanks!

I've added your BBB, and I've made the change to Chef Mickey's! Sorry about that! (That's what happens when you do alot of this w/ an almost 2-year-old in your lap! LOL!)

We got all our ADRs this morning! :dance3:

I've added you to the lists too!

Here's ours!

Yay for weddings!! I've added you to the lists as well!

Breakfast

Lunch

You've been added to the lists too!

NOTES: You have two Ohana dinners, correct? Also, let me know the date for the Hollywood & Vine lunch, & I'll add that one as well!

I will see you at Crystal Palace! Can't believe I was able to get an early ADR so early into my trip.

My only ADR's that are in September are:

9/29 - 50's Prime Time Cafe at 6:25pm
9/30 - Tusker House at 10:20am

I've added your Sept ADRs! If you want to give me your Oct ADRs, I'll add those as well. As long as your trip is starting in Sept, I'll post all your ADRs!

here our ours::banana::banana::cheer2::dance3:
Sept 17, Tuto Italy--5:15
Sept 18, our 16th anniversary --Cape May Cafe 5:15
Sept 19, Captains Grill 6:00
Sept. 20--Halloween Party hopefully--Liberty Tree 5:10
Sept. 21, my 40th B-day, Tusker House, 8:05 am
& Rain Forest 6:00
Sept 22, Chef Mickey's---7:00
Sept. 23, Le Cellier--2:45

I was contemplating upgrading to DXDDP so I played with the reservation system online and was shocked at how much was still available!

Everyones ADRS look amazing.. NOw is it Sept yet??

In the beginning, neither DS nor I would have gotten any sleep had he not slept latched on! And he *still* would sleep this way if I let him!

You have been added to our lists!! And I love the picture in your signature!

I can't wait for the Halloween Party!!! I've wanted to go for years!! And I can't wait to see the Headless Horseman start the parade!!

I think my DD would still like the princesses if she didn't think she was "too old" for the princesses, you know? We're going to try to get baby DS's first haircut at the Main Street Barber Shop, and I've thought about trying to get DD a BBB appt & older DS a Pirate League appt... When DD was younger, we didn't do BBB because there wasn't anything like that available for boys, and now there is! So, we'll see..

And I love the cakes on the cake thread! I think I'm going to try to order the Haunted Mansion cake from the chef at the Contemporary Resort because the Haunted Mansion is our family's favorite ride. Plus, since we're going to the Halloween Party, I thought it would be a cool surprise for the kids!

Oh, and I think the princesses will love your son! ;)

I've updated your ADRs & added your BBB! So glad you decided to do the Halloween Party! We're also going this year for our first Halloween Party, & I can't wait!!

I've added your Tutto to the list! Each year, we try a different country in EPCOT, &, this year, we're trying Tutto. I hope it's good! I also added your BBB & Pirate's League appts! You're very welcome!

I've added your Beaches & Cream!

No problem! I've made your changes!

You've been added to our lists!! (And just let me know if I need to make any changes!)

I've added your BBB, and I've made the change to Chef Mickey's! Sorry about that! (That's what happens when you do alot of this w/ an almost 2-year-old in your lap! LOL!)

I've added you to the lists too!

Yay for weddings!! I've added you to the lists as well!

You've been added to the lists too!

NOTES: You have two Ohana dinners, correct? Also, let me know the date for the Hollywood & Vine lunch, & I'll add that one as well!

I've added your Sept ADRs! If you want to give me your Oct ADRs, I'll add those as well. As long as your trip is starting in Sept, I'll post all your ADRs!

Yes you are correct 2 Ohana dinners. We really enjoyed it last time so we decided to do it twice. The HW & V lunch is 10/1 Sorry.

Sorry

Mickey's Backyard BBQ

9/24 NEED TIME mstmp

9/24 6:30pm Mickey's BBQ

Okay here's the rest so far:

Oct 1 - WCC 5:05pm
Oct 2 - Crystal Palace 8:05am
Oct 3 - Kona Cafe 6:10pm
Oct 4 - Le Cellier 2:05pm
Oct 5 - 1900 Park Fare 11:00am, Chef Mickey's 5pm
Oct 6 - MM FD 4:45pm
Oct 7 - 'Ohana 5:00pm
Oct 8 - Coral Reef 4:55pm

I still need to book meals for 9th, 11th and 12th.

I was able to get everything I wanted for our end of September trip. I was a bit worried because of Free Dining during the time we are there.

Thanks for posting your times! I've now added you to our lists!

QUESTION: Is your Rainforest Cafe ADR for the AK one or the DTD one? I put it under the AK one, but, if I need to change it, just let me know!

Yay!:woohoo: Can't wait 'till Sep! First trip just me and my son!:cheer2:

You've been added to our lists as well! Hope you & your son have a wonderful time!

here our ours::banana::banana::cheer2::dance3:

And so have you! Happy Anniversary and Birthday!!

QUESTION: Is your Rainforest Cafe ADR for the AK one or the DTD one? I put it under the AK one, but, if I need to change it, just let me know!

I was contemplating upgrading to DXDDP so I played with the reservation system online and was shocked at how much was still available!

Everyones ADRS look amazing.. NOw is it Sept yet??

You should totally upgrade to the DxDP! It's so fun adding more restaurants! :cool1:

And, yes, we've got some great September ADRs, don't we?! Yay for September DIS Diners!!

Yes you are correct 2 Ohana dinners. We really enjoyed it last time so we decided to do it twice. The HW & V lunch is 10/1 Sorry.

Thanks! I was just making sure on the 'Ohana ADRs! And I've added your H & V lunch!

Sorry

Mickey's Backyard BBQ

9/24 NEED TIME mstmp

9/24 6:30pm Mickey's BBQ

No problem! I've added your time! Thanks!

We got everything we wanted!
9/22 O'hana 6:40pm
9/23 none
9/24 Chef Mickey's 8:30am
Bibbity Bobbity Boutique 10:55am
Crystal Palace 6:10pm
9/25 Le Cellier 1:10
Akershus 6:40
9/26 Tusker House 1:00pm
9/27 1900 Park Faire 6:40

I noticed you listed people who are attending BBB and PL. Maybe we should start a list of those attending MNSSHP. Would be fun to see who is planning on being at the same party!

We are going on 9/27!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter