• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are your first world problems?

Whether or not we will able to do shore excursions in more than one port on the cruise we are taking to celebrate my daughter's 21st birthday.

I had to throw old food and full take-home containers out because we ended up going out for dinner (rather than cooking or eating leftovers) too many times....

I really want the NES classic edition that came out to day but it looks like I'm going to have a hard time getting it.

I really want the NES classic edition that came out to day but it looks like I'm going to have a hard time getting it.

I was just going to post this same thing. So frustrating! One of my local Target stores said they had it online, I tried to call the store and couldn't get through, so I went over there. They were out and then the kid told me I should've called. :furious:

It's still really warm here. So I still have to run my a/c more than I'd like.

I got a promotion a couple weeks ago, they won't announce it until next week but I have to do the work for it now and my raise won't kick in for another couple of weeks.

My cousin tried to get one for him and his kids (but really mostly for him). He went to target and there was only 14 people in line at 8am which is when Target opened...but the target was out of stock of them completely so no one got any.

This is pretty ridiculous. Digital scrapbooks are my favorite souvenir from all of our trips. I'm trying it finish our most recent one from An August trip, but I'm so sick and tired of scrapbooking Disney.... The discount code expires Sunday so I have to be done by then. Definitely a first world problem!

We are booked for a Disney cruise and Disney World stay in May. I am not sure when my store is scheduled to inventory so I may have to move dates around. This may mess with my ADRs.

I can't decide if i want to wear old lady boring but practical pale pink nail polish or fun multi coloured glitter polish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter