What are you reading?

WG, WG is mostly about love in the friendship sense. But there is a lot about homosexuality. John's WG is straight.
Geektastic was so fun. The last few stories kinda sucked, but there was one about a girl and a guy doing a start hunt kinda thing, and it was SO CUTE.

Boy Meets Boy is about the only David Levithan book I can get here. All the other ones aren't on shelves, which is disappointing. I hate ordering books.

I'll look into him, I haven't been reading too much lately, and really need to :)

I see, I'm excited to read them. Our library doesn't have anything, so it's not suprising.

I see, I'm excited to read them. Our library doesn't have anything, so it's not suprising.

I don't rely on my library to buy books I want to read. The local library is mostly donations I believe, so the books are as old as Sam Hill. As far as the school library goes, if it's a donation it's going to be old and for a 7th grader. If it's actually new and bought, it's going to be by some Canadian author we've never heard of. I don't like the books at my school library, they're just not my type.

just finished Thr3e by Ted Dekker. I haven't read it for a few years. even though i knew what was coming, i was still in shock at the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter