What are you currently excited about?

Oh! There's a new season of BoJack Horseman coming out on the 22nd. Add that to the list of things I'm excited about.

I guess I'm on the meal wagon with Llama, but just having my usual turkey on whole wheat for lunch, so I guess it will have to be dinner.....may be trying Jersey Mike's for 1st time, they come highly recommended. :)

Nothing Disney going on here, but I'm excited for the Cursed Child script (although I still haven't gotten around to ordering it).
Plus, one of the local minor league baseball teams is having Harry Potter Night on July 31st, so ... the current plan is to be there for that (it's also a bobblehead giveaway night, and I have a collection of baseball bobblehead giveaways, so it's a 2-for-1 situation). I'm planning to make myself a snitch necklace (I already have the snitch, I just need to make the necklace), and depending on when my book arrives and what bag I bring with me, I may be reading between innings.
(I'm drawing the line at the pre-game Quidditch match, though ... that's not my scene)

I guess I'm on the meal wagon with Llama, but just having my usual turkey on whole wheat for lunch, so I guess it will have to be dinner.....may be trying Jersey Mike's for 1st time, they come highly recommended. :)

Eh, they're ok. Better than the other chains for sure, but I still have a soft spot for the local delis. That said, none of them are open after 3, so it makes them tough for dinner.

Now you've got me thinking about stopping for a chicken cheesesteak after work. =)

I'm excited for my cousin's wedding in Cancun coming up! I'm excited but also apprehensive about our RC cruise in April (will we even enjoy it compared to DCL?), but I'm most excited for my friend's Walt Disney World vow renewal in early 2018! A lot to look forward to!

The things @WebmasterMike are excited about make me sad.............
You and me both!

Sorry your lunch was depressing.
I'm keen for breakfast myself. But it's fat too cold to get out of bed to do anything about it.

- Soarin' and Frozen Ever After
- Staying at the Boardwalk for the first time
- O'hana, Narcoossees, Jiko
I'm trying for an Ohana res but coming up empty.

- Meeting Jes!

Only if I don't kidnap her from NYC and take her back to Jersey with me :)
Righto you two! There's plenty of Jes to go around! Plus, I'm not that exciting!

Nothing Disney going on here, but I'm excited for the Cursed Child script (although I still haven't gotten around to ordering it).
Plus, one of the local minor league baseball teams is having Harry Potter Night on July 31st, so ... the current plan is to be there for that (it's also a bobblehead giveaway night, and I have a collection of baseball bobblehead giveaways, so it's a 2-for-1 situation). I'm planning to make myself a snitch necklace (I already have the snitch, I just need to make the necklace), and depending on when my book arrives and what bag I bring with me, I may be reading between innings.
(I'm drawing the line at the pre-game Quidditch match, though ... that's not my scene)
I knew I liked you for a reason ;) x

I'm not really "exited" about much. More so really focused. Trying to peruse entrepreneurial things, Goals, ECT, while still working about 40ish hours a week.Perusing a couple possible business things, One being getting back into Social Media Management again. The other I'm keeping to myself while I figure it out exactly. My life is pretty much trying to work hard to be able to do what I want.
I go to disney every couple of weeks for the day so I guess I get exited for that.

I'm excited because...

1. My magic band skins arrived today!

2. We tested the camera (we failed to use properly in the snow in CA) at the pool yesterday and we're a go for underwater video at the WDW water parks.

3. Our Disney cake orders are in. YAY CAKE!

4. I have an all clear from my doctors and I can ride everything at WDW (and all of my test results are clear).

5. I'm close enough to this trip that I can start packing without DH thinking I'm nuts.

...I'm sure there's more, but I'll leave it at this :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter