What are the price ranges for August?

dsnycrzy

W/4 kids who has time for anything else but planni
Hello Everyone,
Im just trying to get all my ducks in a row with me coming up on 30 days before we leave. I normally try to have everything paid for(resorts and dining) before I leave and my spending money is all mines for whatever. So I am going through all my dining ressies and the ones with menus, we can choose what we want, add that up and then add maybe $15-20 to that gift card. So I have done this for...
50's Prime Time Dinner
BOG Lunch
Rainforest Cafe Dinner
Kona Cafe Breakfast
And others without ressies like Satu'li Canteen.
But for Boma we have a breakfast and dinner ressie and an O'Hana and Trail's End ressie. Now with these last 3 restaurants they are buffets so the pricing says for BOMA for example...
$$($15-$34.99 per adult)- $$$($35-$59 per adult). I know the lower prices are breakfast and the higher is dinner but my question is How do I know when breakfast for example is $15 opposed to $35? I know Xmas time is higher but just trying to gauge my August trip. Thanks

You can also call the WDW Dining line and they can give you exact prices to the day for whatever dates you are dining. Buffets and character meals are sometimes higher on the weekends than weekdays, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter