• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are the must have Disney snacks?

If you're a Starbucks fan, any venti-sized drink is 1 snack credit.

When in Epcot, we like the strawberry shortcake at Sunshine Seasons or a funnel cake from the American Pavilion.

The Dole Whip float was awesome and so refreshing when it was hot outside.

Next time I need to try the Dole Whip with rum in Animal Kingdom!

:drinking:An ice cream sundae at Pop ! Three scoops of ice cream , toppings of your choice , whipped cream and a cherry on top ! 1credit , serves two

Funnel cake with soft serve ice cream and strawberries - Oasis Canteen at DHS ($8.19 but a snack credit!!!) I'm planning on trying this in 19 days!!!

According to my 12 year old DD these are the three best snacks: a cronut from Epcot, the churro at Hollywood Studios, and cookies and cream ice cream from All-Star Movies in a waffle cone. The giant cake pops from Goofy's candy company are very creatively designed and are really yummy!

Jalapeño cheese stuffed pretzel from Epcot or AK, any sweet from Karmel kuche in Epcot, many offerings at Les Halles in France.

Dole Whip floats, anything chocolate covered that comes behind a confectionery counter, any drink from Starbucks, and the little cheddar Mickey-shaped goldfish type crackers they sell.

Looking forward to trying the creme brulee from Les Halls and strawberry shortcake from Epcot next trip, both a snack credit each.

I agree with the jalapeno cheese hot pretzel and I also like the carrot cake cookie at Writer's Stop in DHS.

Peanut butter chocolate cupcake from Starring Rolls (or Starbucks....they had the same one and packed it better)

School bread and Dole float, are my must haves.

The strawberry cake at Norway is phenomenal (I think it makes the one at Sunshine look like cafeteria cake). The Cloudhorn is also delightful.

Popcorn, just because somehow the popcorn at WDW just seems to taste better though I know it's probably mental (especially if eaten while resting your feet on the peoplemover).

No Way Jose sundae at Beaches n Cream if you can swing a ressies.

Though by my last few days, my favorite snack is a celery and dip from the fruit carts. You can feel a little gross after all that heavy park food, so that something simple, light and crisp tastes amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter