What are the Latest Hurricane Preparations in HHI?

We live in Wilmington NC and leaving tomorrow. This storm will be historically devastating and that includes the South Carolina coast as well as North Carolina and even Virginia.

Stay safe! My daughter is between Wilmington and Jax and drove down here to Atlanta yesterday morning. Traffic was insane last night when one of her friends that had to leave later texted her a pic. 26 and 385 were bumper to bumper

This morning's forecast seems to indicate that Florence may make a LEFT turn and crawl DOWN the coast. Not great news for HHI.

No, it definitely isn't. I hope that Disney doesn't reopen as a result of the mandatory evacuation orders having been cancelled - there's still significant uncertainty regarding the path of this hurricane (as with all hurricanes), so even if residents are allowed back, if I were Disney I wouldn't want to take the risk with guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter