What are the best QS meals in each park?

denisela29

Earning My Ears
I have all my TS meals planned, but need a QS (quick service, or is is CS, counter service?) meal for each park. We're on the dining plan, and not picky, prefer something fun and different from what we would normally eat at home.
Thanks!
D

We like Flame Tree BBQ in Animal Kingdom and Cosmic Rays in Magic Kingdom. The kids loved the fish and chips at WS in Epcot (forgot the name but it's right next to Rose & Crown). We don't really have a favorite at DHS but are looking forward to trying sandwiches from Starring Rolls, not to mention the cupcakes:cool1:

For our family -

MK - Peco's Bill

Epcot - Pretty much any of them! We loved snacking around the world and really enjoyed Sunshine Seasons as well.

DHS - None, the sandwiches at Starring Rolls were pretty good but in January we plan on eating a big breakfast, maybe having popcorn at DHS and then having a nice dinner. Counter service it just lacking there.

AK - Flame Tree BBQ

DTD - Wolfgang Puck Express at the Marketplace when on the dining plan and Earl of Sandwich if paying out of pocket.

MK - Pecos Bills or Columbia Harbor House
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons or snacking around the world
AK - Tamu Tamu
HS - Nothing, but starring rolls is the best option

MK-Pecos Bills, Coumbia Harbor House, and Cosmic Rays
EPCOT-Boulangerie, Kringla, Sunshine Seasons
DHS-?? We don't usually have a meal here but there are several CS options at the area by RnR and ToT
AK-Flametree and Pizzafari

MK - Cosmic Rays and Columbia Harbour house
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons and Tangerine Cafe
AK - Flame tree BBQ
DHS - Nothing is really great imo, we always seem to end up at Fairfax Fare

We like Cosmic Ray's at MK. They have the most CS options at MK and they are all good. We also like Columbia Harbour House as a nice change of pace.

We also love Flame Tree BBQ at AK. They do a nice job with their ribs but I really love their chicken. I am a bbq snob - I smoke a lot of ribs and chicken on my large smoker at home and Flame Tree does a really nice job with their food.

You can throw a rock at Epcot and hit a counter service that we love. They are all good with one exception. Nine Dragons at the China pavillion is the only one that we avoid. Tangierine Cafe is money in the bank. And I am really looking forward to La Cantina during our trip in three weeks. Those smoked beef brisket tacos are calling my name.

There is not one CS at DHS that we love. We have not yet tried Starring Rolls and we will do so in 3 weeks. The foccacia sandwiches with chips and a cupcake sounds really good. Our other plan for DHS is to leave the park for an hour and a half and have CS at Downtown Disney. Wolfgang Puck Express, Earl of Sandwich and Cooke's of Dublin are all head and shoulders better than any CS at DHS.

Mk- Peco Bills, Cosmic Rays, Columbia Harbor House

EPCOT- Sunshine Seasons, Sommerfest (Germany)

DHS- Fairfax Fare (the 1/2 roasted chicken is usually pretty good)

AK- Flame Tree BBQ, Yak & Yeti

MK: Columbia Harbour House
DHS: Nothing
Epcot: Yakitori House and Sunshine Seasons
AK: Flame Tree

Magic Kingdom: Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe.

Epcot: Sunshine Seasons & Electric Umbrella.

Hollywood Studios: ABC Commissary & Backlot Express.

Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree BBQ & Pizzafari.

Hmmm, best QS eateries?
In our opinion . . .
. . . Epcot-FW: Sunshine Seasons (maybe the best QS in WDW)
. . . Epcot-WS: Yorkshire Fish and Chips
. . . MK: Columbia House
. . . AK: Flame Tree (good ribs)
. . . DHS: Backlot Epress
. . . DTD: Earl of Sandwich
. . . BB: Lottawatta Lodge
. . . TL: Typhoon Tilly's
. . . Deluxe Resorts: Capt Cook's at Poly
. . . Moderate Resorts: Sassagoula Flatworks at POFQ
. . . Value Resorts: Intermission at ASSMo

NOTE: We are not ranking QS eateries. Our fav's are Sunshine Seasons
and Flame Tree's ribs. We are simply listing better QS eateries.

Our family loves Casey's. It's not the "norm" seating arrangement and for my ds 2 and his father, they love sitting on bleachers with hot dogs watching old cartoons. It's just a classic for us.

MK- Columbia Harbor House
EPCOT-Boulangerie Pâtisserie
DHS-We usually plan our visit here where we either eat at SciFi or leave the park. Don't really care for the cs, so we are no help here.
AK-Flametree

MK - Columbia Harbour House
Epcot - Kringla Bakeri
AK - Flametree BBQ
DHS - Wolfgang Puck Express at DTD.:rotfl2:

MK ;) PECOS BILLS
EP ;) NORWAY PAVALION(kringla bakery)OUR MOST FAVORITE:yay::cheer2:pirate::cool2:
:cloud9::cloud9:
DHS :) ABC comissary
AK :) RESTAURANTAURUS
WE DO HAVE A FAMILY OF KIDS

MK - Columbia Harbour House.
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons or Tangierine Cafe
DHS - Backlot Express ( for us it is the lesser of all evils;))
AK - Flame Tree for BBQ or Pizzafari for the antipasto salad and italian sandwich (not the pizza:confused3).

Our absolute favorite QS place in all of the World is Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD - food and service better than most TS in the World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter