• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are some restaurants you keep returning to?

Several of you mentioned Skipper’s. I eat there almost every time I’m at MK. I also really like Be Our Guest, but it’s a big meal and I generally can’t eat all those courses.

I love Tiffins and Nomad Lounge as well. Animal Kingdom is my favorite park

Satuli Canteen, Columbia Harbor House, the quick service in Mexico (always forget the specific name, they are so similar), Sunshine Seasons. As you can see we mostly repeat Quick Service places. We love Sanaa but don't always get over there. Looking forward to trying for the first time Skipper's and Tiffins on our upcoming trip.

Skipper Canteen-favorite at MK!
Crystal Palace BF
Yak and Yeti-favorite at AK!
Cali Grill
Boathouse
Il Mulino
Trattoria al Forno BF

New faves-Ale and Compass and Flying Fish

Cali Grill (regular dining -not the current 50th “celebration menu”)
‘Ohana (bfast -so, I’m going to miss the no character pricing!!)
Geyser Point (two words: bison burger 😋)
Grand Flo Cafe
Le Cellier
Satu’li Canteen
La Crêperie de Paris

Space 220 Lounge is probably going to be on the list too bc I loved my first visit there! 😍😉

I also love several restaurants at Disney Springs (like Wine Bar George & Earl of Sandwich, etc)… but I don’t go to DS nearly as often as I always think I will.

Boma for breakfast. WCC. Geyser! Jaleos! We just enjoyed a great breakfast at Topolinos. Flying Fish. Prime Time for fun. Want to try Jock Lindsey’s

I think this trip will be the first one ever that we stick to quick service.

I guess that makes things more flexible because we don't have to plan around dining reservations.

Too much of what I'm seeing at Table Service restaurants are things my teen won't eat or things I can already get at home.

I think this trip will be the first one ever that we stick to quick service.

I guess that makes things more flexible because we don't have to plan around dining reservations.

Too much of what I'm seeing at Table Service restaurants are things my teen won't eat or things I can already get at home.
We've done this lots of times with great success. When my kids were younger they just found table service really long and boring when they just wanted to ride. Even now that they are tween/teen, we won't do that many table service. Thankfully Disney has a ton of variety within their quick service.

We like to try different things so haven’t done too many repeats but Boma is almost a tradition. The food is good and visiting the resort is also part of the fun.

Rose and Crown used to be another but the last visit wasn’t good. Very lackluster service and sharp decline in food quality.

On the same trip earlier this year we went to Boathouse for the first time and I can’t wait to go back so i hope it becomes one we always return to. Fantastic service and delicious food. Nice ambiance outside by the water. Just perfect.

Rose & Crown has become a tradition because, over the years, we've usually been lucky enough to get a table down by the water for Illuminations and also do afternoon tea every trip. That was heaven! I do so miss having those wonderful memories with my Mom and niece. Now I still book it for me and DH. It's not quite the same but still an enjoyable experience. I also like the inside tables during the day and I really do miss the international CMs.

Hoop de do is kind of a must do, ever since my son was picked to be in the show at age 5.

My daughter loves Tonga Toast so we try to hit Kona for breakfast.

Otherwise I don't really like to repeat too much so we are trying mostly different restaurants this trip, or ones we haven't been to in a long time.

Beaches and Cream is a family tradition.
Via Napoli has also been a must do for years.

Newer on my list of want to do each trip:
Yak & Yeti
Sci Fi
Le Cellier
Liberty Tree

Thanks everyone! For those that said Boma, do you prefer breakfast or dinner and why? Thanks!!
I enjoy both but breakfast is my favorite! I think it's a great mix of items for everyone to enjoy and my favorite way to start a relaxing day, especially if I'm not going to be in a park (because I'll be way too full!)

Boma is high quality in terms of food and staff at any hour, so there's no wrong answer.

Thanks everyone! For those that said Boma, do you prefer breakfast or dinner and why? Thanks!!
I prefer dinner. I go for all the variety but I also love love love their soups. There are 4-5 different soups and they are incredible. They have carving stations, kids stations, soup stations, salad stations, dips stations (3 variety of hummus & flat breads) , multiple dessert stations usually with a bread pudding and sauce, variety of pastries and cookies and of course zebra domes. After dinner we walk outside and look at the animals. The resort is gorgeous. Take the time to explore.

Via Napoli is the only one we’ve dined at on every trip. Sooooo many wonderful family memories!! Other favs have been Crystal Palace, Chefs de France and now we’ll add Steakhouse 71

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter