What are some MUST SEES at Christmas?

I totally forgot about all of the campers done up for Christmas! they are SO CUTE! its amazing how much stuff people bring.
you need to see Small world, Haunted mansion holiday and Very Merry Christmas parade! there are a bunch of others that I'm sure you will see. Have fun!

I totally forgot about all of the campers done up for Christmas! they are SO CUTE! its amazing how much stuff people bring.
you need to see Small world, Haunted mansion holiday and Very Merry Christmas parade! there are a bunch of others that I'm sure you will see. Have fun!

:thumbsup2 Thanks...I've added Small World and Haunted Mansion to the "must do" list...the Parade is already on the list! :woohoo: :tink:

:thumbsup2 Thanks...I've added Small World and Haunted Mansion to the "must do" list...the Parade is already on the list! :woohoo: :tink:

Small World and Haunted Mansion only get a holiday overlay at DL, not at WDW. Also, you can only see the parade during the MVMCP, or during the day after the last MVMCP.

Last edited:
The pictures I've seen are amazing! :yay: Sure hope there's some decorations up the week before Thanksgiving. Been asking if anyone knows when the displays start but no word yet....:tink:

The displays at the campsites are put up by the campers, so they're put up when the campers decide to put them up.

How early do the decorations ( especially the gingerbread house in GF) go up at the resorts? This year we will be there from Nov. 9-15th. And plan to go to our first MVMCP! We also plan to visit some of the deluxe hotels since we never have before.

you will most likely be too early to see the decorations at the resorts. "thanksgiving week and after" would be a better time.

Osborne Lights!!!

We had our first Christmas season Trip beginning of December last year and really enjoyed all of the decorations. We went to the Osborne Lights twice and really enjoyed. It really is unexplainable until your see it.

We also visited several resorts. Loved the Gingerbread house at GF. Also, we stayed at BC and YC has a nice train setup in lobby. I also enjoyed taking pictures of the different Christmas trees and wreaths at the resorts and parks. Great time of year to be in WDW!

Small World and Haunted Mansion only get a holiday overlay at DL, not at WDW. Also, you can only see the parade during the MVMCP, or during the day after the last MVMCP.

Already have tickets for MVMCP...excited about all the party offers! :tink:

Of course the Osborne Lights are a must. Also the campsites at Ft Wilderness.

83 days 0 hours and 9 minutes till WDW and counting.....

Can anyone tell me more about the Storytellers at Epcot? Need to look that one up! Is it just certain times and if so where/when? Sounds amazing!

Editing- I think by Storytellers pp mean the Candlelight Processional?

Can anyone tell me more about the Storytellers at Epcot? Need to look that one up! Is it just certain times and if so where/when? Sounds amazing!

Editing- I think by Storytellers pp mean the Candlelight Processional?
The storytellers are in various countries around WS and they come out several times throughout the day. You have to check the times guide for exact times. The story is about their Christmas traditions in their country. Last year we really enjoyed Norway's story. It's not the same thing as the CP.

Also another must see is Cinderellas Wish on the castle, the twinkling colour changing lights are magical:tink:

WoW!!! What awesome photos....Very much puts you in the spirit for sure I'm thinking...
Aw thanks:thanks:
They list ingredients on the gingerbread, they should put up what went into the train so people know it is food. I have to admit I was bummed at the time because it was my first Christmas time visit and my hotel had a "plastic" train set. Felt a little better learning it was candy, although I still can't figure what a train has to do with a Yacht Club. A big sugar lighthouse makes more sense or some sort of beach scene. But then I think the carousel belongs at BW, Stitch at Poly, Ariel at BC.
Yea I get what you mean, there was nothing at the Poly when we went I was slightly disappointed with that, and a lighthouse/boat theme would look more in keeping at YC:sail:

The photos of the gingerbread are so cool. Seeing things like that keep me motivated to keep my disney trip.

We'll be at Disney and have tix to MVMCP - my daughter is hoping that Frozen will still be a big theme this year. I think I read that Cinderella's Castle was lit up a la Frozen last year...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter