What are people wearing currently in the parks?

Surfinpiratee

DIS Veteran
I'm leaving soon!! And the weather's been predicting it to be anywhere from 69-73 or so for the highs. What are people wearing during the day in the parks?? I'm from Illinois, I feel like 70 degrees here and 70 degrees there feel a little different?

We're from Indiana. Pay attention to the LOW predicted temperatures. You'll want a jacket and gloves in the evening most likely. As for the days, dress in layers. Just as it is at home, cloudy and windy from the north at 70 is vastly different from sunny and humid in the high 60s or 70.

I was wondering this myself.

We are from Colorado where 60's is short and flip flop weather.

I am wondering how the humidity will play into our comfort (we are very very dry here).

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

don't know where you are from, but I am from TN. When it is 68 or 70 here (when it is sunny), we are in shorts and short sleeves. I am planning for the same in Disney (we leave Wednesday!), although make sure to pack a jacket for the early mornings and evenings, it will probably be pretty cold then.

tink1978 said:
don't know where you are from, but I am from TN. When it is 68 or 70 here (when it is sunny), we are in shorts and short sleeves. I am planning for the same in Disney (we leave Wednesday!), although make sure to pack a jacket for the early mornings and evenings, it will probably be pretty cold then.

We leave thursday!!! Okay cool, I was hoping to wear shorts during the day, then obviously dress warmer at night

I think whatever you see in the forecasts for now will be pretty accurate because that frontal system is sitting up there now. But when that system moves south, it'll be rainy for a little bit then cold.

We are in the parks now. Three days ago it was pretty chilly, so was Friday. Yesterday it was 80. Today it's in the 70s. I would suggest layering and bring light jackets or hoodies. That has worked for us

There is definitely a mix right now. Pants, shorts, sleeveless, long sleeve. Personally, I wear pants this time of the year with some sort of lightweight long sleeve sweatshirt with a short sleeve top underneath. Typically in the colder months, the warmest part of the day only lasts two or so hours. Plus it is freezing in the mornings.

On the plane coming home now :( saw everything from boots and winter coats to sundresses and flip flops. I would say bring a light zip up jacket into the parks with you, easy to get on and off, I took mine and off all week. Always felt cooler when the sun went away

If it's 70 and sunny during the day, it will not be bad. But after dark it will get cold.

Do you really want to know???? LOL

I saw paper thin white shorts with a bright pink thing, too much cleavage, too many cracks and I do not mean in the sidewalks

I just could not resist :hyper:

KathyFP said:

I saw paper thin white shorts with a bright pink thing, too much cleavage, too many cracks and I do not mean in the sidewalks

Hahahahah, oh gosh. I'll take that as its fairly warm ;)

We leave thursday!!! Okay cool, I was hoping to wear shorts during the day, then obviously dress warmer at night

The only day that we will need to worry to much about will be Friday, the 3rd. Don't know if you will be in the parks by then or not, we will. The high is only 61 that day, so it will be jeans and a long sleeve shirt kind of day! The rest of the week is looking to be warm during the day!

It is pretty amazing the things people will wear in the parks. Everything you mentioned and more, including high heels....ouch!

Do you really want to know???? LOL I saw paper thin white shorts with a bright pink thing, too much cleavage, too many cracks and I do not mean in the sidewalks I just could not resist :hyper:

Lol

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Clothes I hope . . . because the old fat guys in speedo's really gross me out (this coming from an old fat guy, but I stay well away from anything that resembles a speedo :rotfl2:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter