• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What Are Gas Prices Where You Are?

toostsmom

Mouseketeer
Where are you from and what is you paying for gas on average now?

Me - South Carolina, and around $3.90:scared1:

We're in central Mass and gas is in the $4.09 area. But, while on Cape Cod last weekend, we paid $4.19!!!!

I am in South West Indiana and it is $4.03 here. Last week we were in Orlando (Universal) and it was $3.89...end of summer $5.00????:headache:

We live in CT near the MA boarder. Which is very fortunate. I filled up my car last night for $4.07 in Southwick, MA. Had I filled up in CT it would have been $4.30! CT gax taxes are 20 cents higher than MA just for starters....and some stations down here like to gouge even more. I've seen the 87 octane unleaded for $4.45 in CT!:rotfl2:

Southern CA. The cheapest we have found it lately is 4.51 a gallon. Though it is the same price this week as it was last week. So that is something. I cant remember when it was the last time I saw it under 4 a gallon.

I'm also in CT - but down near the shore and NOT near any border - so stuck paying $4.37!!! Of course that was yesterday's price - who knows what it will be today :eek:

here on the eastern part of long island new york i just paid 439. was in west virginia a few weeks ago and remarked to my wife while riding the personal transit system that West Virignia University has and joked that they had gas on sale for 399. the other people were appalled at what we were paying but at least we dont live in califorina. i understand they are the highest in the nation

Well, I guess I pay the most. $4.43 a gallon for regular unleaded gas! I am in NY about 60 miles north west of Manhattan.

Central Kentucky and gas is $3.89 here but in Louisville it is about $4.25, no one knows why so high in the city other than gouging of course

Here in the Springfield, MA area, the average price for 87 octane gas is about $4.00/gal. Last night, I filled-up my tank at the Stop-n-Shop in Chicopee, MA and I paid $3.469/gal. Yes......$3.469/gal!!! The regular price was $4.019/gal., but with my Stop-n-Shop "loyalty" card, I received a discount of $0.55 per gallon. As a matter of fact, I have NEVER paid $4.00/gal. The most that I've ever paid is $3.959/gal.

I work in CT, and I can't believe the prices for gas in CT. I've seen prices up to $4.359/gal. near my place of employment.

There's a website that lets you check the gas prices anywhere in the US and Canada. I didn't check to see if someone already posted the link, but here it is: http://www.gasbuddy.com/GB_StateList.aspx

I live in southern Ontario and we are paying a $1.35/litre so about $5.11 a gallon ... yikes. I was in Detroit a couple of days ago and they are paying between $4.10-$4.20/gallon.

I live in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area and our gas is ranging from $3.89 to $3.98...the cheaper gas is in the out lying suburbs.

South central Wisconsin - it varies within a 10 mile radius - anywhere from $3.91 to $3.97. But that was on Monday. With the 4th of July weekend almost upon us it will go up, at least it has the last few years, and then it will go down again on the Monday or Tuesday after the holiday weekend.

I live in Florence, NJ (just south of Trenton) and paid $3.89 this morning.

Anybody been to the Outer Banks lately??? We leave for 2 weeks on Sunday :cool1: and I'm curious as to what the price is there.

We're in central Mass and gas is in the $4.09 area. But, while on Cape Cod last weekend, we paid $4.19!!!!

And they are expecting it to go up, here on the Cape, over this holiday weekend! terrible, just terrible!

goofytink...wish I'd known you were coming, Maybe next time! ;)

I paid 4.57 yesterday for Super and yes it does make a difference to my car but I do make that tank stretch for 10 days. I have started walking everywhere I can to buy groceries and little things all my little stores love me.

Oh and I live in NYC in QUeens

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter