• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What am I missing? (long)

ksmummee

Earning My Ears
My dd (8) and I are taking our 3rd trip in 3 yrs in Feb. Here's our schedule...what am I missing? Is there something I should absolutely cancel in order to do something else instead?

This is a girls only trip, I am participating in the priate thing and have my own auto. book. Apparently, I am also wearing a tiara for most of the days. We want to do a spa day, but how many times can you get your nails painted in a week? We were gonna do Nouba until my mom got us tickets to Cirque in Pitts. for this Sunday (I know its a different show, we're gonna see it on our next trip to wdw)!

Feb 5
check in POP, lunch in food crt
Pirate fireworks cruise
dinner at Chef Mickeys - nervous about this one, but its convenient to the cruise.

Feb 6
AK
Safari Breakfast
Flame Tree
dinner @ Pop

Feb 7
Epcot (Kim Possible scavenger hunt)(france pastries, norway school bread)
Akershus
Coral Reef

Feb 8
MK (visit Tinkerbell, hope Tiana is around)
Pirate League
Main Street Bakery breakfast
lunch & dinner - no plans
Should I book LTT for today?????
back to swim at hotel if warm

Feb 9
DTD (goofys candy, lego, ghirardehli)
Planet Hollywood lunch
T Rex Dinner

Feb 10
MK
That tour that starts at 10 and is like a scavenger hunt??
BBB
1900 Park Faire (no Castle meals available)

Feb 11
HS (TRY to find something to like about this park)
Turkey leg lunch
50s Prime Time Cafe

Feb 12
Check Out
Ohana breakfast

How can I get a print out of ALL my ressies for meals and activities before we leave?

Thanks for your suggestions!

Looks like fun. Here are a few of our must dos to suggest.
Feb. 8
add an 8:05 breakfast at Crystal Palace
This allows you to get into the MK before rope drop.

Feb. 9
Seems like a long time to be at DTD but I have a DS so maybe that's why. I'm sure you'll have fun shopping.

Looks good. You have a lot of things planned. I'm sure that you'll have a great time.

Have you considered doing the Bibbidy Boppity Boutique for your daughter?
Schedule looks great tho! :)

My dd (8) and I are taking our 3rd trip in 3 yrs in Feb. Here's our schedule...what am I missing? Is there something I should absolutely cancel in order to do something else instead?

This is a girls only trip, I am participating in the priate thing and have my own auto. book. Apparently, I am also wearing a tiara for most of the days. We want to do a spa day, but how many times can you get your nails painted in a week? We were gonna do Nouba until my mom got us tickets to Cirque in Pitts. for this Sunday (I know its a different show, we're gonna see it on our next trip to wdw)!

Feb 5
check in POP, lunch in food crt
Pirate fireworks cruise
dinner at Chef Mickeys - nervous about this one, but its convenient to the cruise.

Feb 6
AK
Safari Breakfast
Flame Tree
dinner @ Pop

Feb 7
Epcot (Kim Possible scavenger hunt)(france pastries, norway school bread)
Akershus
Coral Reef

Feb 8
MK (visit Tinkerbell, hope Tiana is around)
Pirate League
Main Street Bakery breakfast
lunch & dinner - no plans
Should I book LTT for today?????
back to swim at hotel if warm

Feb 9
DTD (goofys candy, lego, ghirardehli)
Planet Hollywood lunch
T Rex Dinner

Feb 10
MK
That tour that starts at 10 and is like a scavenger hunt??
BBB
1900 Park Faire (no Castle meals available)

Feb 11
HS (TRY to find something to like about this park)
Turkey leg lunch
50s Prime Time Cafe

Feb 12
Check Out
Ohana breakfast

How can I get a print out of ALL my ressies for meals and activities before we leave?

Thanks for your suggestions!

Looks GREAT! To find something you may like about HS ... look on these boards! Things I never even thought of doing are on here and make everything so much more fun! To PRINT out everything. Log into Disney's website and there you can add your reservations info., your plans day by day etc. And you can print it out! All my plans are printed before we go. Also, you can ask for a print out of your dining reservations numbers when you check into your hotel. Then just keep it with you. Hope this helps a little.

yes i would try and book ltt as cp is closed they are doing carater meals again

the castle may be hard as cp is closed but keep trying for adrs as people do cancel or change plans

as fo dhs i havent been on it yet but i have heard good things about toy story mania
we love the mupets show
plus tot and rrc

Looks like a fabulous time!

You've got some great meals planned!

A few thoughts....

1) I know weather can be "Goofy" in WDW...but I still don't think it will be warm enough to swim....

2) There is PLENTY To LOVE about DHS...I wish I knew more about what you gals like so I could suggest some things. ONE thing I LOVE (and last time.....my DD1 had TEARS in her eyes) is FANTASMIC ! So if that's a consideration...I would recommend doing the Fantasmic Dinner Package.

Other things to Love about DHS: TSMM, RnR, ToT, Muppets 3D, The Great Movie Ride, Disney Animation, One Man's Dream....

3) The "Ohana Breakfast is a Blast !

4) If you book through WDW...you should get a coupon for PLanet Hollywood... ( I have this visit..and years past)....

Have a magical visit !

Mary

We do the Pirates League a day before you pirate:. Only at HS once and it was still MGM, but I have a huge sentimental favorite in the Muppet Vision 3D. popcorn:: Your schedule looks great ---> :dance3:

Looks great :) How about the shows at DHS "Beauty & the Beast", "Little Mermaid", and not exactly a show but, "One man's dream" and the animation academy where you get to draw a Disney character guided by a Disney artist. We have our drawings of Minnie in our scrapbook ;)

........How can I get a print out of ALL my ressies for meals and activities before we leave?.......

Go here: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com

Mouse over the button on the top right w/ the orange mickey luggage "My Disney Vacation"

In that drop down menu will be "Dining Reservations". Click that link.

You will be prompted to login or create account, then taken to a page "Retrieve Dining Reservations"

There will be two boxes, one for ressie# and one for phone#.

Below that will be a link +Retrieve Multiple Reservations....click that until you have enough for your ressies.

Fill in each then click the Retrieve Dining button next to the first ressie.

You will get a list you can print (I used File/Print from Internet Explorer) and/or Send to your email.

Mine did not print out right, it left some blanks, so I opted to email also, and that one printed out well.

I'm not sure of the activities though, sorry!

thanks to everyone for the suggestions!

we are doing bbb for the 3rd time! - youre only a kid once, right?

i did forget hs is home to tot, rnr, and all the shows - thanks for the reminder!

we are going to try for ltt on our first mk day, thatll be fun!

thanks for telling me how to get our ressies from the website - thats a huge help!

im going to print out one of those "dis best secrests" lists that are on here!

my dd was swimming at VA beach over thanksgiving, so i bet if the pool is open, shell be in it at some point. - at least ill have a good excuse to not go in myself!!!!!

thanks so much! cant wait to get out of all this snow we have!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter