• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What ADR are you most excited for?

definitely Storybook! 100%

but also:
CRT
BOG
Space 220
SciFi

First time, so maybe over doing it!! :P
After watching Nates (paging mr morrow) review of Sci fi that he posted a few days ago, I'm having second thoughts on Sci Fi.

What is a really good, fun, immersive restaurant in HS?

I was excited for our Space 220 and Jiko reservations last weekend. Space 220 was good, and I was not disappointed that we went. Jiko was again, amazing! It had been 10 years since we had last been there. So good.

Looking forward to Boma breakfast for our July trip. We have never eaten breakfast there, and DS has never eaten there. Also looking forward to our Wild Africa Trek tour, not really an ADR though. We were supposed to do it in July 2020, but you know:( The food looks really good on the tour.

I ate at Jiko for the first time in April, it was AMAZING! Boma is by far my favorite place to eat breakfast (and one of my favorite dinner reservations as well!)

I also did the Wild Africa Trek for the first time during that trip, and really enjoyed it. Lunch was REALLY good, I was surprised!

Space 220 for atmosphere

Tusker House breakfast, it's our one repeat this trip

Really pretty excited to try the bison burger at Geyser Point, no ADR required lol

Sci-Fi early afternoon lunch (Not because the food is amazing but because the dark cool fun space is just great on a hot summer day)...also the setup of eating in the cars makes it so everyone can zone out
Topolino's (never been) late breakfast before taking the skyliner over to DHS
Honestly, I got everything I wanted this trip...I'm also excited to try Sanaa and GFC!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter