What about FLA Res Rates?

shady

Mouseketeer
Anyone know if they will get lumped in with the new program?

Trying for WL Nov 10-12. Rack Rate only right now.

Shady, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the dates you are looking for fall over a holiday (Veteren's Day). We went to Disney during those exact dates last year and couldn't get a FL resident discount *or* an AP discount. The dates were blocked out because of the holiday. Just thought I would let you know now in case the discount is really driving where you are planning to stay, etc.

I'm not sure it's because of a holiday. It might be because there is a popular event going at that time with only a limited number of rooms available for a discount.
I know I've gotten AP discounts for other holidays (Memorial Day weekend this year and I've gotten an AP discount for my upcoming Labor Day weekend trip to WL).

So there's still hope that Disney will announce AP codes for November.

As to whether they lump them in with the new program, not sure. There's too many unanswered questions concerning the new program as it is.

Nancy :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter