What’s your favorite season?

I'm so jealous that you all have seasons. This is AZ and we have 2 seasons, HOT and not hot. I prefer not hot.

Same here in deep South Texas (along the border, south of Corpus Christi), except our two seasons are hot and hotter. We won't get down into the 80s until October. I used to live in Massachusetts, with 4 seasons. What I'd give to experience another fall with the colored leaves crunching under my feet.

Summer. It's warm, windows can be open all the time, days are long.

Spring is second. I start getting happier as soon as the days are long enough that it's light out when I leave work.

Fall is depressing because everything is dying, the days are getting short, and the impending doom of winter is approaching. Winter is just terrible.
This!

I like true autumn.

We have many seasons in PA.

Winter
Bitterly cold Nor’easter winter
False spring
True spring (lasts a week or two)
Summer
Blistering hot summer
First false autumn
Summer
Second false autumn
Summer
True autumn
Wet autumn
Winter

Summer is the BEST! Wish it lasted 12 months. I’m okay with Spring...summer is coming. Early fall is okay...still warm and summerish until mid October. Then, I’m busy until the holidays. But January and February. Yuk!!! I just hang on until it starts to warm up again.

I enjoy Fall the most followed closely by Summer because I enjoy a good beach day. Jersey shore trip coming up in a few weeks.

I like true autumn.

We have many seasons in PA.

Winter
Bitterly cold Nor’easter winter
False spring
True spring (lasts a week or two)
Summer
Blistering hot summer
First false autumn
Summer
Second false autumn
Summer
True autumn
Wet autumn
Winter
I am from PA as well and you are SPOT ON with this. It has been a crazy few years when it comes to the seasons. We made it through the blistering hot summer at least for now.

I am from PA as well and you are SPOT ON with this. It has been a crazy few years when it comes to the seasons. We made it through the blistering hot summer at least for now.
It stinks that we barely get a spring. Seems like it goes right from winter to summer.

It stinks that we barely get a spring. Seems like it goes right from winter to summer.
It sure does. I have lot of memories during my track and field days when we had to shovel the track off because we needed to train.

Sure a mild summer this year until the big heat wave a few weeks ago. I didn't turn my AC on until last month.

Summer 100%. Love the heat and the days are long.
Absolutely hate winter, cant stand snow and ice. Doing everything I can to relocate out of the midwest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter