• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Westgate Leisure

teacherme

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking about staying at Westgate Leisure, does any have any comments? It is a time-share thing. I need to take a 90 minute tour. It is a great price but just not sure if it is worth it.

Run Run Run from there timeshare practices. I have heard very bad things about Westgate.

Use the Search feature, if it's working, and put in Westgate. There are lots of horror stories about the timeshare tour; they put a lot of pressure on you, make you feel like scum if you don't buy. Someone even got yelled at because they didn't buy.

They say it's relentless, even the owners are bothered to buy more time. You could try using another search engine like HotelKingdom or Expedia to see if you can get reservations cheaper but not have to take the tour. But if it's part of the package and you don't show up, they charge you rack rate for your accommodations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter