West Side LA Hotel?

NewbieMouse

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a moderate west side LA hotel? We are going to do 3 days in LA after DL and before heading to Vegas. We stayed in Santa Monica last year, and were thinking of trying to have a base near Westwood this year. We won't be doing Universal or anything like that, just West LA sights like the Getty Centre, Farmer's Market, etc. We're looking for a place that's not outrageously priced but not a dump either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - TIA!

I had looked into the Travelodge in Culver City...recently renovated and reasonably priced. Have you checked out Tripadvisor?

I was looking at Trip Advisor, but there are SOOOO many! I will check out the Travelodge in CC - thanks. I was also considering the Royal Palace Westwood - not sure if anyone knows anything about that one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter