Were you able to get your November reservations?

boltfan

DIS Veteran
My 180 day window opens tomorrow and I'm wondering how many people whose window opened this week were able to obtain those hard to get reservations (BOG dinner, Crystal Palace 8 am)? Plan on being on at 6am tomorrow with 3 laptops ready to go, and planning to call at 7am for the ones I couldn't get online.

My 180 opened up yesterday and I've had no luck at all. I can't find any availability at Ohana for dinner which seems weird to me. I hope it's the website. I need to find the time to call.

My trip is 10/28-11/5 and I had no trouble making reservations at the 180 day mark.
Some of the difficult reservations that we got include 'Ohana dinner on our arrival day, CP pre-park opening mid-way through our trip (plenty of availability) and BOG at the end of our trip (several dinner times open). I was online at 6am and made all 9 reservations within 10-15 minutes.

If you booking it online there has been major glitches.. I woke up at 5:50am to book at 6am and even though I was in my window today the system wasn't working every time I clicked on a time it sent me back to the main page.. Lots of people have been experiencing this. I had to call at 7am luckily I got all the times I wanted except for BOG which wasn't offered at all 11/13-11/18.. And Akershus at 10:50 instead of close to park opening... I booked CRT for 11/17 at 8:05 so times are still good

My ADR day was 5/5 and I was unable to do anything online. I called at 7am and was on hold for 40 minutes but I did get everything I wanted within 15 minutes of the times I wanted.

Our window opens tomorrow as well. The only one I am worried about is BOG, but since we plan on doing MK two days hopefully our chances are better!

calling at this point is the best option. i tried on friday..waste of time, the website would not work. I got through in pretty fast on the phone and got everything i needed and the times i wanted....even chef mickeys... like another person said, try to get the harder reservations at the end of your stay. I did not try BOG. goodluck!

I'm already prepared for the site not working, so hopefully that lowers my frustration level when I can't get anything online. And I plan on calling at 6:59 am to try to get what I want. I figure if I just go with the flow I won't flip out. And my 16 year old daughter says she'll get up and also try at the same time on her laptop. Maybe between the two of us we'll get lucky! She IS the one who won us a free Disney trip in 2009!

My 180+10 opened today and I tried to start making them just after Midnight, and couldn't make anything.
I wasn't able to get online until around 11:00 a.m. today. I was able to make my ADRs for the entire trip, and even a Wishes party :)
I wasn't able to get BOG, but didn't really care about that anyway. I'll take a lunch FP+ it it's offered and works out.

I still can't get online to take anything other than 180 or earlier days. It acknowledges my +10, shows times, and then goes back to the "find a table" screen. I am so frustrated and phone waits are so long.

Online didn't work for me, but I had the number pressed in and hit call the second it hit 7am, hit the button for being in the Orlando area or needing a reservation within 7 days (which then bypasses all of the voice commands) and someone answered immediately. After I got all of our reservations I went to call back to change a time and it was a one hour wait on holding. So be prepared to dial fast! :)

I'm here with you (only it's 5 am here in central time - ugh!!!). Website worked for me, except there was no availability for BOG:sad1: I don't care that much for myself (I've been once), but I'm bringing my mom and mother in law for what will probably be a once in a lifetime trip, so I'm super disappointed they won't get to experience it. Guess we'll be lining up for lunch.

I'm here with you (only it's 5 am here in central time - ugh!!!). Website worked for me, except there was no availability for BOG:sad1: I don't care that much for myself (I've been once), but I'm bringing my mom and mother in law for what will probably be a once in a lifetime trip, so I'm super disappointed they won't get to experience it. Guess we'll be lining up for lunch.

morning! were you able to book anything at all? I am seeing availability for some of the restaurants/times I want, but every time I click on the time it just redirects me to "find a table"....anyone else?

I have only been able to get one reservation. The others, like Liberty Tree Tavern on 11/15, I can see times, but it keeps looping me back to the check times page. I want to cry, but I think that's the lack of sleep talking.

Same prob for me. I can make a ressie for my arrival day but nothing after that. Waiting for the phones to open... This stinks!

i was able to get all the way to the credit card page on MDE, but then it just gave me an error. :confused3

sleepy dwarf here. getting grumpy ;)

Same here. App gets to final page and then give me an error. Website just resets to date/time search again. Frustrating.

Same for me with the website and app.....waiting to call here in about 10 min....think we will be fine on everything we want except the DW will be disappointed about not getting BOG from the time availability that I can pull up

My family really wants Akershus and Ohana. The website showed (at 6am) a 5:15 for both on the days I wanted. Hope they are still available!!

Could only get one reservation done online, and then I called right at 7:00am. Spoke to a wonderful CM who helped me get most of the other reservations at the times I wanted. Only two I couldn't get for the week of November 14-21 were BOG Dinner and the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party. I'll keep trying for those but we were excited about BOG lunch if we didn't get the dinner reservations!

Super excited now. Good luck to those who had trouble via computer. I got right to a CM after pressing 2 (reservations after 7 days...I didn't cheat ;) ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter