Were you a kgb agent?

mrsklamc

<font color=blue>I apologize in advance, but what
I just got a settlement check....it wasn't for much but I didn't work there long; It wasn't worth it for the tiny some I made per hour.

You'd certainly think it was from a country under communist rule. I got like $12 out of $20...and I am not in a high tax bracket.

I'm not sure that you really have to report your KGB income to the IRS.

In fact, I am certain that it is a bad idea.

I didn't do anything to get it, it just showed up in the mail with a letter explaining the settlement with the DOL and KGB, and a W-2. Taxes were already taken out.

I didn't do anything to get it, it just showed up in the mail with a letter explaining the settlement with the DOL and KGB, and a W-2. Taxes were already taken out.

Wow. Pretty impressive that they're all working together now. They've not been so friendly about other KGB agents living in the US. You're a special case.

I did do Cha Cha as well...both were pretty brief stints though.

I never did KGB, I did cha cha for awhile, used to bring in 4-500 a month working very part time but those days are long gone. I wish chacha would send me a check lol, haven't worked it in a couple years now.

I also worked for KGB and I got a nice check Friday. I was wondering if it was legit. If several people are getting them I guess they are! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter