• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Were going to WDW 1 day early...

Sandybottom

Mouseketeer
Since I have convinced DD and SIL to pull the wee ones out of school one day early (o.k. I haven't totally convinced them yet, but i'm hoping this latest ploy will work) DGM (me) has decided to spring for one night at AKL. The rest of our stay (9 days) will be at ASMO. Staying the whole time at AKL just isn't in the budget this time.....from reading these boards I would like a room with the Sunset Savannah view. I am a member of AAA and AARP, are there any discounts to be had for me? Or will I have to cough up the 300 + dollars? We will need the room for the night of Sept. 10th. Any help will be greatly apperciated :D

Check into getting an Annual Pass Rate for the whole trip. Last year it was about 45% off the rack rate. It wouldn't help for just one night, but would definately be a benefit for 10. It is rumored that AP rates will be out on Sunday for September. Don't wait too long, because number of rooms for that discount are limited.

Only one person has to have the AP and you don't have to purchase it until you make sure you have the discount. You just need it for check in. It will get you into the four parks as much as you want for the next year. Who knows, maybe that will be a good reason to go again soon!

An AP is a great idea for you. AP rate for AKL is 109 per night (probably for standard room - Savannah view would be more) for Florida residents, AP is usually about the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter