• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're Back!!!

MontanaCowgirl

I'm addicted to quilting & not ashamed to admit it
After a month on the road we are finally home again! I have to report DH has caught the Disney magic big time! It was his first time there & he absolutely loved it! He snorkeled with sharks & swam with dolphins! He even rode Space Mountain which we were a little iffy on since he broke his neck so bad just over a year ago, but he did fine but says he doesn't think he'll go on that again. A little bit of a strain. Splash Mountain is another story LOL! He had soooo much fun!!!! As did I!!!

We had so much fun we are looking forward to planning our next trip in 2006! Next time DH says we will plan on being there for more than just 10 days! LOL I'm so happy he loved it as much as I do! We now have something to look forward to together again!

Just found out DD's fiance` is being deployed to Afghanistan so they are moving up their plans & being married on December 21st...my birthday! Unfortunately I can't be there with her:( Hopefully we will have the opportunity to give her the formal reception she has always dreamed of when he gets back! I've all ready been asked to make her gown. Should be another special thing to look forward to. Prayers appreciated on Joshua's behalf during his deployment...thanks so much in advance!

:wave:

I sure am glad to hear that you had such a great time and that you made it there and back safely!

Enjoy planning for 2006!!

Welcome back!! Glad you had a wonderful time!

My hubby had neck surgery back in July and was a little apprehensive about SM too, but he did it and didn't have a problem. But, the same as your dh - he didn't want to risk it again because he could feel it a little in his neck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter