"Were all these people waiting for the Mine Train?"Adults Only WDW &US Sept '16 TR! *COMPLETE* 12/22

Tuesday, September 13th – Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios

Part 28: King Kong and a Chatty Goblin

We woke up around 7:15 AM and were pretty sad that it was our last park day and we were flying back home that night. The weather seemed to match our moods because it was gray and overcast and must have poured in the early morning because there were puddles on the ground. It was actually the first overcast day of our whole trip. We finished packing up all of our stuff, and headed downstairs to eat a quick breakfast at the hotel and leave our luggage with the front desk to store for us.

As you may recall, we had to reserve tickets for the shuttle a day in advance and the hotel did not make any announcement before the shuttle left. We came outside a few minutes before the shuttle departure time, and watched the 8:20 AM shuttle pass us by. My husband thought it was a lost cause but since the next shuttle wasn’t coming for at least another 30 minutes (and we intended to make rope drop since it was our last day), I ran after it at full speed while it was stopped waiting to merge onto the highway, flagged Josh over, and we quickly climbed onto it. That was close. :faint:

We got off the shuttle at 8:45 AM and stopped for a quick picture with the Universal Orlando sign at City Walk. You can see how dreary the sky looked.

P1150468
by smiley519, on Flickr

We made it inside IOA at 8:55 AM. We had one plan of attack for our final morning: ride the new Skull Island: Reign of Kong ride. The past 2 days, we had never seen the wait time drop below 75-90 minutes, so we knew we’d have to hit it at Rope Drop our final day. We bypassed everything and briskly walked directly there.

P1150470
by smiley519, on Flickr

P1150471
by smiley519, on Flickr

The posted wait time was 15 minutes and we waited 15 minutes to ride it. The queue was extremely well done (and a bit scary at parts). We luckily didn’t encounter any scare actors but heard screams further behind us in line. I tried to snap a picture of the shaman woman in the dark.

P1150472
by smiley519, on Flickr

P1150474
by smiley519, on Flickr

Our driver was Jinks, a hardened New York City ex-con who is wary of the island’s mysteries. I must admit that I did not know that the tram did not have a real driver and that Jinks was an animatronic. :blush: The ride has one of the most impressive and all-encompassing 3D screens that we had ever seen and the Kong animatronic at the end was equally impressive (that one I knew was an animatronic! :laughing:).

We enjoyed the ride so much that we got in line again with a posted wait time of 25 minutes. However, the ride broke down while we were in the queue so we ended up waiting closer to 30-40 minutes. On the second ride, we got to do the outside track since the inclement weather had cleared up, and we didn’t even know that there was an optional bypass that kept the ride completely inside until we googled about it afterward. We also had a different driver this time who was Will, the nephew of famed movie director Carl Denham.

A kind Universal photographer took this picture of us after our 2 rides:

P1150477
by smiley519, on Flickr

We said goodbye to Kong and headed toward Hogsmeade. On the way, we heard the tail end of a conversation between a mother and daughter where the mom said “Stop talking like that! You’re Australian! Stop talking in that ridiculous accent!” We both started laughing and could only assume that maybe the little girl had been imitating an American accent.

We arrived to the snow covered rooftops of Hogsmeade.

P1150481
by smiley519, on Flickr

P1150483
by smiley519, on Flickr
We rode Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey via the standby line which was a walk on and then rode single rider (to limit walking through the long queue). We got in line for a third time in the single rider line but no one was on the ride and they were sending empty vehicles through, so Josh and I got to ride together. We were very fortunate with low crowds and this was our 9th time on Forbidden Journey in 3 days.

Next we walked onto Flight of the Hippogriff and got the first row. We decided to sing Heigh Ho to ourselves because we’re cool like that. :earboy2:

We knew this would likely be our last time in Hogsmeade this trip, so we decided to stop by Ollivanders Shop and watch the interactive show. I was hoping that Josh might get chosen since he was wearing his birthday pin, but two other birthday girls were chosen by Ollivander. We enjoyed the show and watching the wands choose the wizards. :wizard:

P1150484
by smiley519, on Flickr

We caught a bit of the Frog Choir performance and I met the conductor of the Hogwarts Express!

P1150488
by smiley519, on Flickr

P1150492
by smiley519, on Flickr

We next headed to the train station and took the Hogwarts Express from Hogsmeade to Diagon Alley.

P1150493
by smiley519, on Flickr

We thought this billboard looked familiar and it’s the same billboard Dumbledore and Harry Potter stand in front of in the movie Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Universal is all about the little details!

P1150494
by smiley519, on Flickr
We said hello the dragon and got in line to ride Escape from Gringotts. We rode twice via the single rider line and got to sit together in row 6 which is the very back. We were just happy that the ride didn’t break down this time!

P1150497
by smiley519, on Flickr

We next visited the Gringotts Money Exchange. Since visiting it on our first day, I had read online that if you ask some particular questions, you’ll get some pretty interesting answers. I got in line and we took video of our interaction with the goblin. Click the screenshot below to watch the video:

IMG_4150
by smiley519, on Flickr

Here was our conversation:

Goblin: Yes you, madam. Did you have a question?
Lauren: Are there any dragons in Gringotts?
G: Yes, certainly. We employ several security measures within our vaults. Some require a key, while others have more…deadly outcomes.
L: Are you a house elf?
G: No, sir. Most goblins are referred to be a simple name. Seems much more efficient to me. Next, please.
L: What’s your name?
G: You may refer to me simply as “Sir.”

I thought this was so cool and have no idea how it works. Clearly it’s wizardry magic. pixiedust:

We saw the dragon breathe fire twice but didn’t try to capture it on film since we had already gotten pictures and video the first day. We were glad that the dragon was over its laryngitis and feeling better. We had also read online that if you visit the Leaky Cauldron sign, the cauldron actually does leak water into a small puddle on the floor, which was cool to see.

P1150500
by smiley519, on Flickr

We also saw the team Quidditch pendants in the windows and visited Kreacher again at 12 Grimmauld Place.

P1150502
by smiley519, on Flickr

Continued in Next Post

Tuesday, September 13th – Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure,

Part 29: Mel’s Drive-In, Final Universal Rides, and Flight Home

We bid farewell to Diagon Alley and headed off for some more rides. Men in Black had a bit of a long line so we decided to ride single rider and ended up in the same vehicle in different rows. I won 245,000 to 45,000 because Josh had a “faulty gun.” :rotfl: We then waited 20 minutes in the single rider line for the Simpsons Ride. While riding, I looked beside me and behind me and figured out how the ride cars work that the building is constructed to be tiered/stadium seating and all of the ride cars are watching the same big screen at the same time.

At this point it was about 1:20 PM and we were getting hungry for lunch. We decided to eat at Mel’s Drive-In.

P1150503
by smiley519, on Flickr

We both order the chicken fingers platter with French fries and shared a 20 oz. Chocolate Whole Lot A Shake. The milkshake was very thick and we couldn’t drink it through the straw so we asked for two spoons. The food was delicious and hit the spot.

P1150504
by smiley519, on Flickr

P1150505
by smiley519, on Flickr

After lunch, we rode the Transformers ride twice via the single rider line. We also snapped some pictures of some new friends we hadn’t seen yet, but their lines were a bit too long to wait in.

P1150509
by smiley519, on Flickr

P1150511
by smiley519, on Flickr

Afterwards we visited our favorite green ogre and rode Shrek which was a 5 minute wait and then Despicable Me which was a 15 minute wait. Both are fun rides.

While walking around, we saw this man in a scooter and his wife riding on a mini board behind him. We thought this was the coolest invention and wished we had seen this our first day, rather than our last, so we could’ve tried it out to give our aching feet a rest!!

P1150512
by smiley519, on Flickr

While reading online about the secrets and cool things we might have missed in Harry Potter World, we read about the Platform 9 ¾ trick. We must have missed this our first time boarding the Hogwarts Express because we were too excited and trying to take everything in. If you haven’t visited, there’s a cool effect that allows people in the queue to see the muggles ahead of them seemingly pass through a solid brick wall to get to Platform 9 ¾. I had Josh go ahead of me and filmed him walking and disappearing through the brick wall. It really is a cool effect! I then snapped a picture of Hedwig and the luggage carts on the other side.

P1150514
by smiley519, on Flickr

We rode the Hogwarts Express, saw some dementors, and traveled from Diagon Alley back to Hogsmeade in IOA. We headed toward The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man and decided to make that our final ride.

P1150525
by smiley519, on Flickr

We waved goodbye to Universal Studios and IOA. Although we don’t have a return trip planned, we know our memories and adventures will live on.

P1150527
by smiley519, on Flickr

We headed to the taxi pick up/drop off area at 4:45 PM. Unfortunately, there wasn’t a shuttle bus coming around the time we needed to leave the park so we decided to take Lyft. It was both of our first time using Lyft and we used a new user coupon code. The driver came in 10 minutes. However, he then proceeded to make a wrong turn and get on a highway so a 3 minute ride turned into 20 minutes. Not cool. :headache: Josh and I even had to use GPS on our phones the rest of the way to make sure the driver was going the correct route to get to our hotel. The driver did honor what the price should have been for the 3 minute ride so with our $5 credit, the ride cost $1.20. Luckily we had built in a time buffer but if we hadn’t, we would’ve been a lot more panicked and stressed about making our flight. I understand that accidents happen but the driver wasn’t too apologetic about what had happened.

We got back to our hotel and retrieved our luggage from the front desk. Given our recent Lyft experience (and the fact that Orlando’s airport seemed to be the only major airport excluded from a Lyft airport commute coupon code I found online), we decided to take an Uber to the airport. Our driver came in 2 minutes and we left at 5:25 PM. It downpoured the entire drive. I used the free $10 credit I received earlier in the week for inviting Josh to use the Uber app so the 16 mile trip took us 29 minutes and cost us $8.78 after the promotion credit.

We arrived at the airport right before 6 PM and headed toward security. We actually laughed out loud when we saw this sign. There are even wait time signs at the airport?! :rotfl2:

P1150529
by smiley519, on Flickr

We joked that since the wait time was only 6-10 minutes, we wouldn’t need a FP+. :P We got through security, I changed into warmer clothes for the plane ride, and we grabbed dinner at Qdoba. I had chicken tacos and Josh had a chicken burrito bowl and we shared chips and salsa.

We got to our gate at 7 PM. We started boarding a little delayed due to a lightning storm. The plane pulled away from the gate at 7:50 PM (20 minutes late). The seat next to us was empty as were entire rows, so it was definitely not a full flight. It was nice to stretch out on the two seats and I slept almost the entire flight home.

We must have picked up time in the air because we landed at 9:56 PM, only 4 minutes late. Our luggage was one of the first ones off which was awesome! :thumbsup2 Josh’s parents picked us up from the airport and we recanted stories from our vacation. We got back to our house at 11:20 PM, quickly unpacked, saw that we must have lost power while we were away, and got ready to wake up bright and early the next day for work. Ugh.

Our final step tally for our last part day and traveling home was 23,196 steps or 11.3 miles.

Up Next: Final thoughts as I wrap up this trip report!

The outside of the Kong ride looks so cool! They were still building it when we were there summer of 2015 and you could only see the very top of the mountain.
I had no idea about so many of those HP details you mentioned, such as the Platform 9 3/4 trick, having a conversation at the Money Exchange, standing under the Leaky Cauldrin sign and I didn't even notice Kreacher in the window when we were there! All so neat :goodvibes Despite the morning grey skies and wrong turn by your Lyft driver you guys seem to have had a really good last day, which I think is always a great thing. Look forward to your final thoughts.

The outside of the Kong ride looks so cool! They were still building it when we were there summer of 2015 and you could only see the very top of the mountain.
I had no idea about so many of those HP details you mentioned, such as the Platform 9 3/4 trick, having a conversation at the Money Exchange, standing under the Leaky Cauldrin sign and I didn't even notice Kreacher in the window when we were there! All so neat :goodvibes Despite the morning grey skies and wrong turn by your Lyft driver you guys seem to have had a really good last day, which I think is always a great thing. Look forward to your final thoughts.

The outside and inside of the Kong ride was really neat! The queue also had some interactive items which I'm sure help when the line is 60-80+ minutes long!

I purposefully didn't read too much about HP World before we visited so that we could be surprised, but after we finished our first day, I knew there must have been tons of little details that we had overlooked. After doing a little bit of Googling, we were able to find out all about the cool tips, tricks, and details and we were glad that we got to see a majority of them over the next 1.5 days.

We definitely did still have a great final day and it was a great way to end our vacation, even though we felt like we needed a vacation from our vacation to relax before going back to work! :laughing:

Thank you @ariane37 for reading and always leaving such nice comments! I've definitely enjoyed reading your thoughts! And I'm loving reading your current TR! See the next post for the TR wrap up!

Trip Report Wrap Up

Dates: September 5-13, 2016 (week after Labor Day)

Weather: It was HOT. We’re from the northeast so we have plenty of experience with hot weather, but Florida’s humidity is a whole different story. The temperatures were in the high 90s all week and didn’t decrease much at night time. We recall wiping sweat off our faces while watching the Main Street Electrical Parade (for the last time :() at night. We lucked out rain wise that there were only a few Florida showers and most happened while we were inside for shows or meals. Only our last day at Universal was dreary and overcast and we were thankful to have a reprieve from the sun. We ensured that we drank plenty of water (and frequently got the courtesy water cups at Disney) and did attractions/meals/shows in air conditioning and the shade when possible.

P1150373
by smiley519, on Flickr
Josh trying to stay “cool” in Hogsmeade

Crowds: We planned our vacation to be September 2016 and the dates worked themselves out because we had 2 weddings to plan around (one the day before we left and one the Saturday after we returned). EasyWDW had our dates at Crowd Levels 1-3 and a 4 on Saturday. Even though it was our first time back to Disney in 8 years, we definitely think we hit the jackpot with low crowds. We didn’t wait longer than 15-20 minutes for almost all rides (with the exception of the biggest headliners such as 7DMT) and we utilized an effective touring strategy and lots of Fast Passes. We also seemed to hit the parks during the sweet spot that the Food and Wine Festival had not yet started and while the MNSSHP had begun, there was only one party night during our visit. We assumed the low crowds were due to the fact that a lot of parents wouldn’t pull their kids out of school the week after Labor Day right after the new school year had begun, but we still saw a ton of kids in the park who either weren’t school aged, started school later, or were international and were on school break (like our new friends from Australia were!) Since we knew the crowds were expected to be low, we did not choose to purchase Universal’s Express Pass and we did not feel like we would have needed it. Overall, we thought this was a great week to visit and would highly recommend it.

P1130711
by smiley519, on Flickr
Crowd of people on Main Street leaving MK that inspired the TR title

Resorts: When deciding whether or not to stay on site at Disney World, we decided that the benefits of Disney’s Magical Express (which we used one-way from the airport), free bus transportation, EMHs, and selecting FPs at 60 days out instead of 30 days out outweighed the possible con of higher hotel costs. Once we had selected our dates, we found that there were eligible for Disney’s back-to-school savings where we could save up to 20-30% on rooms at select Disney Resort Hotels. We had both stayed at the All Start hotels during our respective high school senior class trips but had not stayed at Pop Century before. We knew that we wouldn’t be in the room much so we were looking for a value hotel that would provide us with the basic amenities where we could get changed and sleep. The price ended up being less than some of the off-site hotels which was a nice bonus.

Our room at Pop Century was in the 90s building. I had requested close to transportation, ground floor, and a king sized bed and we ended up with semi close to transportation (shortcut of walking through the 90s parking lot), 2nd floor near the staircase, and 2 double beds. The room fit our needs and we didn’t have any complaints.

P1130070
by smiley519, on Flickr

For the Universal portion of or trip, we stayed at the Hampton Inn Orlando-S. Of Universal Studios. We chose the hotel because it was a more cost effective option by staying off-site, it was close to Universal Studios, there were complimentary shuttles that departed and returned multiple times per day, and there was a complimentary continental breakfast. Overall we were very satisfied with our room and the hotel and we would stay there again.

P1150134
by smiley519, on Flickr

Disney/Universal Order: A question I frequently see on the boards is what order to do the parks in if you’re visiting both Disney World and Universal Studios. Everyone has their own thoughts and opinions on this but in my opinion, we were glad that we did Disney first, followed by Universal. We were really excited to return to the Happiest Place on Earth and see all of the new things that had been added since our last visit 8 years ago. We also knew that due to the size of the parks and park hopping, we would be walking a ton and logging lots of miles (though we never could have predicted it would 15-20 miles a day!). We bought a 5-day park hopper to WDW and we thought this was the perfect number of days for us to accomplish everything we wanted to do in the parks. We then headed to Universal and used a 3-day park-to-park ticket. Although we still did a ton of walking, it was nice that the parks were right next to each other and we could easily walk between the two or take the Hogwarts Express. We enjoyed starting our vacation at Magic Kingdom and ending with Harry Potter World.

Most Ridden Rides: Since I took very detailed notes each day of our vacation in order to write this trip report, I decided to tabulate which rides we rode the most at both Disney and Universal. In my calculations of how many park hours we spend per day at each park (including EMHs), we spent 2.25 days at MK, 1.75 days at Epcot, 1.25 days at DHS, and 1 day at AK. Our most ridden Disney ride was a three-way tie of 6 times each on Space Mountain, Test Track, and Toy Story Midway Mania. We also got 4 rides in on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, Soarin’ Around the World, Frozen Ever After, and Star Tours. We love all of these rides and were so glad we got to experience our favorites multiple times. :thumbsup2

At Universal, we spent 1.25 days at USO and 1.25 days at IOA. The two Harry Potter rides tied for our most ridden rides and we rode Forbidden Journey and Escape from Gringotts 9 times each! We were able to take advantage of the single rider line and frequently rode each one 3 times in a row. We also got 4 rides in on Spider-Man, Transformers, and Men in Black.

Instead of more ride pictures, here’s a collage I made of all the different 3-D glasses we got to wear at both Disney and Universal!

Glasses Collage
by smiley519, on Flickr

Dining: We enjoyed all of our meals at both Disney and Universal and did not have a single bad meal. We ate at the following table side services restaurants: Frontera Cocina (dinner), Be Our Guest (QS lunch), Tony’s Town Square (dinner), Teppan Edo (dinner), 50’s Prime Time Café (lunch), Via Napoli (lunch), Mytho’s (Universal – lunch), and Vivo Italian Kitchen (City Walk – dinner). Our favorite meals were our Italian dinner at Tony’s and hibachi steak dinner at Teppan Edo.

P1130565 by smiley519, on Flickr

P1130946
by smiley519, on Flickr

Our favorite snacks were a Mickey’s Cookies & Cream Sandwich :mickeybar and Frozen Butterbeer :drinking1.

P1140947
by smiley519, on Flickr

P1150307
by smiley519, on Flickr

Transportation: We enjoyed using Disney’s complimentary transportation and took the DME, buses, and monorails. One of the main advantages of Pop Century is it has its own bus routes so buses run straight to and from the parks without going to other hotels. While we were there, only one bus board sign was working at Pop, but it was nice being able to see how long until the next bus would arrive. We never had to wait more than 5-15 minutes in the morning for a bus but coming home at park closing was a whole other story. We would see multiple buses pass by for other hotels with nearly empty queues before we would see a Pop bus. Sometimes we would get lucky and only wait 15 minutes, but Wednesday at MK after EMH was our worst night where it took 4 buses to fully load up before we could get on. Overall, we enjoyed using the bus system and it was better than renting a car and paying for parking or having to pay for cabs/Ubers.

P1140105
by smiley519, on Flickr

At Universal, our favorite mode of transportation while park hopping was the Hogwarts Express. I still think that it was ingenious of Universal to design a ride that required park hopper tickets in order to ride it. Since we frequently hopped from Harry Potter land in Diagon Alley to Harry Potter land in Hogsmeade, it was very convenient to have the train take us directly there.

P1150248
by smiley519, on Flickr

We also used Uber twice and Lyft once during our trip. We used Uber to go from our Disney hotel to our Universal hotel late at night when switching hotels. We used Lyft to leave Universal and return to our hotel on our last day and used Uber to get to the airport. We did not have a good experience with Lyft since our driver got lost and docked us time, but this was just our experience. Both of our Uber rides were positive experiences and we were able to use promotion codes by having me refer Josh who was new to Uber. Make sure to look for promotion codes online prior to booking your ride!

Adults Only: This trip was Josh’s and my first time at Disney as adults and just the two of us. We had previously visited separately with our families, with our respective high schools, and together with my parents to Disneyland in 2008. Josh had been campaigning for this trip for the past few years and we both thought it’d be fun to go just as adults (read: big kids) before having kids of our own.

I am the researcher/planner/organizer of our team so I did a ton of research on FP+, touring strategies, new to us rides, crowd calendars and suggested parks, and tips and tricks to plan our vacation. Josh helped to provide input and feedback on all of our plans and when choosing FPs and ADRs. We greatly enjoyed the flexibility of being two adults and getting to set our own (fast) pace and only having to get ourselves up and ready early each morning to make rope drop. We decided to maximize our time in the parks and did not go back to our hotel room for midday breaks. Instead, we saw shows and rode more leisurely rides during the afternoon so we could rest our feet and close our eyes for a bit. We frequently opened the parks and closed them down and we knew that’d be a lot more difficult to do with kids. We also knew we wouldn’t have gotten nearly has many rides done as we did and we wouldn’t have been able to use the single rider line (I’ll have to research how rider swap works when the time comes, haha).

P1130455
by smiley519, on Flickr

P1130851
by smiley519, on Flickr

Josh and I were so glad that we got to relive our childhoods and share in these fun experiences and memories together. Even though we do not have a return trip planned to either Disney or Universal, we know that we’ll be back again, hopefully without waiting another 8 years!

As an added bonus to this TR wrap up, Josh and I just finished the 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle we purchased on our vacation! We love doing puzzles together and this one only took us 3.5 days! The castle looks so beautiful and we can’t wait to glue and frame this puzzle and have a visual reminder of our amazing vacation hanging on our wall!

MK Puzzle
by smiley519, on Flickr

Thank you all so much for reading my first trip report! :goodvibes I hope you enjoyed reading all about our vacation adventures! If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

~Lauren

Thank you @ariane37 for reading and always leaving such nice comments! I've definitely enjoyed reading your thoughts! And I'm loving reading your current TR! See the next post for the TR wrap up!
Aw, you're very welcome, I really enjoyed reading along :goodvibes I also enjoyed your wrap up and loved all the comparisons! I hope you guys get down there again soon!
Happy Holidays :santa:

I enjoyed your report. I'm impressed you got all of the wilderness explorer badges done. Also, you guys have some stamina. Granted our first trip involved a 3.5 year old, but the full days kicked my behind. I think I was also in shock because I live near Disneyland and must have said, why is everything so far apart, a thousand times. I'm so impressed with how much you got done. I've always said I couldn't do September for the heat but those lines make it sound amazing. would you plan to go both disney and universal next trip?

Aw, you're very welcome, I really enjoyed reading along :goodvibes I also enjoyed your wrap up and loved all the comparisons! I hope you guys get down there again soon!
Happy Holidays :santa:

Thanks again! I've been enjoying reading your current TR! :thumbsup2

I enjoyed your report. I'm impressed you got all of the wilderness explorer badges done. Also, you guys have some stamina. Granted our first trip involved a 3.5 year old, but the full days kicked my behind. I think I was also in shock because I live near Disneyland and must have said, why is everything so far apart, a thousand times. I'm so impressed with how much you got done. I've always said I couldn't do September for the heat but those lines make it sound amazing. would you plan to go both disney and universal next trip?

Thank you very much! I was quite proud of collecting all of the wilderness explorer badges, haha. I used to go to Disneyland more than Disney World as a kid (even though I live on the east coast) so I definitely hear you about the sheer mass of size of the World vs. Disneyland. We were also very satisfied with how much we were able to get done each day. We both really enjoy Disney and Universal so we would probably return to both parks on our next trip. Thanks again for reading! :goodvibes

I just read your whole trip report in one day!!! (and yes, I did have work at night but I managed to read most of it while watching the Patriot's parade on tv earlier and I just finished your report now!)
I loved your report (sorta a give-in considering how fast I read it).
Your writing style is so much fun, easy to read, and it's clear that you guys had a blast!! You guys are adorable and definitely true kids at heart.
I'm planning a September trip (not the week right after labor day but the following week) and your report was super helpful! I love hearing people's take on the weather and the crowds. I've been twice in August so I know what to expect from the heat but the smaller crowds will be more welcomed!
Thank you for such a fun Disney report!!

I just read your whole trip report in one day!!! (and yes, I did have work at night but I managed to read most of it while watching the Patriot's parade on tv earlier and I just finished your report now!)
I loved your report (sorta a give-in considering how fast I read it).
Your writing style is so much fun, easy to read, and it's clear that you guys had a blast!! You guys are adorable and definitely true kids at heart.
I'm planning a September trip (not the week right after labor day but the following week) and your report was super helpful! I love hearing people's take on the weather and the crowds. I've been twice in August so I know what to expect from the heat but the smaller crowds will be more welcomed!
Thank you for such a fun Disney report!!

Aww thank you so much for loving my TR! :thanks: I've very impressed with how quickly you read through it! We definitely did have a blast and had so much fun!

That's so exciting that you're planning a September trip and I'm glad that my report was able to help out some. I hope you also get to experience low crowds and have good weather! Thanks again for reading! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter