Well imagine my surprise!June 2009 PTRw/pics 7/7 pg. 76 NEW TR started link on pg. 76

Welcome Home Diane!!!!

Can't wait to hear about your trip!!!!

popcorn::

Welcome back Diane ! Hope you had a safe trip home. Can't wait to hear all about your vacation.

Hi everyone! Thanks for all of the welcome backs and well wishes!:thumbsup2 Yes, we are officially home from our marathon trip!:sad2: We didn't arrive until 2:00am this morning and we had a HORRIBLE flight home, I am seriously considering driving to Florida from now on, it was THAT bad! I have all the usual stuff to do, unpack, laundry, grocery shopping etc. to do and we also came home to a HUGE problem with our car that will cost over $1000 to fix:scared1: So please sit tight and will get the TR started in the next day or so! Thanks guys! It was so great having you all following along with us while we were away!:goodvibes

Diane

Oh no, flight troubles, we know all to well about that one! With all the normal home from Disney chores to do, how awful to also have a major problem with the car..:mad:
We will all sit tight and patiently wait for you to start writing about your adventure!popcorn::

Oh man Diane

Sorry about your car and an awful flight,too :hug:

Did Bryan have to go to work today after getting home so late? I Hope not :goodvibes

We will be here whenever you are ready :goodvibes

Glad you are home safely, sorry to hear of your troubles.

Look forward to reading about your trip when you get ready to write. Thanks for your mini updates during your trip. Anxious to hear if you enjoyed BWI and the Epcot resort area.

Glad to hear you are home safely, but what a bummer about the flight and the car! Why can't re-entry into the real world ever be easy??? :(

By the way, Chelsea and Connor loved the postcard they received this week! Thank you! :goodvibes

Looking forward to your report but goodness doesn't sound like a very magical way to end your trip. Bad flight and chunk o' money on car troubles, not fun.

Allyson

Hope the rest of the day wasn't so rocky and that you all got rest.... airplanes can really be trouble as often as they are easy...

Looking forward to your TR and hearing what YOU did for the 4th!! I will share what WE did if you share what YOU did!!! :rotfl:

Sorry to hear about your flight home and your car problems. That's really a yucky way to be welcomed home from a fun vacation. t

Oh no, flight troubles, we know all to well about that one! With all the normal home from Disney chores to do, how awful to also have a major problem with the car..:mad:
We will all sit tight and patiently wait for you to start writing about your adventure!popcorn::

Thanks Anita! Not a funway to come home!:rolleyes1

Oh man Diane

Sorry about your car and an awful flight,too :hug:

Did Bryan have to go to work today after getting home so late? I Hope not :goodvibes

We will be here whenever you are ready :goodvibes

Thanks Kelly! Yes, unfortunately Bryan did have to go to work but he survived!:thumbsup2

Glad you are home safely, sorry to hear of your troubles.

Look forward to reading about your trip when you get ready to write. Thanks for your mini updates during your trip. Anxious to hear if you enjoyed BWI and the Epcot resort area.

Thanks so much! I am going to try and update here in a little bit!:goodvibes

Glad to hear you are home safely, but what a bummer about the flight and the car! Why can't re-entry into the real world ever be easy??? :(

By the way, Chelsea and Connor loved the postcard they received this week! Thank you! :goodvibes

Hi Jackie! Oh good, I am glad they got it!:goodvibes

Looking forward to your report but goodness doesn't sound like a very magical way to end your trip. Bad flight and chunk o' money on car troubles, not fun.

Allyson

Hi Allyson! Thanks!:goodvibes

Hope the rest of the day wasn't so rocky and that you all got rest.... airplanes can really be trouble as often as they are easy...

Looking forward to your TR and hearing what YOU did for the 4th!! I will share what WE did if you share what YOU did!!! :rotfl:

Too funny! I am hoping to start soon!;)

Sorry to hear about your flight home and your car problems. That's really a yucky way to be welcomed home from a fun vacation. t

Thanks so much! Yes NOT a great reentry into the real world for sure!

Welcome home!
I hope your car problem isn't as expensive as you are thinking.

Hugs!!!

Thanks! I hope so too!:thumbsup2

Sorry to hear about the flight troubles, and the car. Glad you're home safe.:)

Thanks so much!:goodvibes

Oh No what happenend with the flight I know what you mean about driving

Thanks Jeanine!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter