• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Welcoming my DS, EPPSKID3 to the Dis!!

PrincessA

Dis Veteran
pirate.jpg

His First Magic Shot!!! 2009
FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Disneyland Feb 2015

:welcome:

Hello All,
I am a lover of all things DISNEY and a super lurker on the Disboards. In general, I like to read others queries and responses on here. My son and my hubby have been my two main partners in Disney. I was super excited when my son asked if he could make a Disboards account this morning. He has been looking over my shoulder at the Disboards since he was 6/7ish and he has been a lurker for the last 2 years. He started out looking at Trip Reports along with me, and now he has moved on to Vlogs! Our next trip will be in April, because we are both running the 5K @ Dark Side: Half Marathon. Our first 5K run ever!! And, my DSister is running the half!!! She is a marathoner, so this isn't as a biggie for her as it is for us. But this is her first RunDisney event!! I think I am going to have to come out of LURKDOM for the planning of this trip!! Im so excited!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Welcome EPPSKID3 !!!!! Love you kiddo!!:Pinkbounc:dancer::jumping1:
expe.jpg

Me and EPPSKID3
First time on Expedition Everest - During one of our Free Dining Trips - Sept 2008

jedi.jpg

First time @ Jedi Training. He was petrified when Darth Vader showed up! And he was contemplating Darth's arrival in this pic. ROTFL!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 40
  • FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter