WELCOME! Join us for a NEW BOARDS Welcoming party!

Can you "quote" more than one post at a time? You used to be able to click on more than one and then reply to all. Can you still do that?

FYI: If you have the App on your device just delete it. It will no longer work at all.

I'm not sure I like the new look.....kind of hard on my eyes and I panicked when I couldn't find the posts I subscribed to (thanks lovetoscrap for the tip!) Hopefully I'll get used to the change :)

Ugh.... all my RSS feeds are broken.

I find this editor to be slower than I remember.

Email alerts really concern me.... the old version would alert me daily. I don't want my email to be flooded throughout the day. I want to see them all at once the in evening like the previous version.

It will probably take a few post to adjust to it so I don't know yet if I will love it or not. But at least a new look is refreshing (the old one seemed well old)

Ugh.... the iPad app does not log in. The android version does not work with my Blackberries.

Hmm, I have no idea how to do this. Is it easy, and if so, would you mind sharing how to do this?

Just go into your safari browser on your iPhone/iPad, bring up the disboards webpage. At the bottom of your screen you will see an icon with a square and an up arrow. Tap that. A window will slide up and you will see several options...tap the one that says "add to home screen", then click add on the next screen.

When you exit out of that and Safari, there will be a DIS icon on your screen.

Just go into your safari browser on your iPhone/iPad, bring up the disboards webpage. At the bottom of your screen you will see an icon with a square and an up arrow. Tap that. A window will slide up and you will see several options...tap the one that says "add to home screen", then click add on the next screen.

When you exit out of that and Safari, there will be a DIS icon on your screen.

Perfect! That worked great and very easy! Thanks very much! :goodvibes

Ugh.... the iPad app does not log in. The android version does not work with my Blackberries.
The app no longer works. You can just delete it. Access the DIS with your browser.

Since the update, I cannot find the listing of threads I have posted, can't find the "tech support" thread, and can no longer see my Avatar or figure out how to click the links in my signature. Can anyone help with this?

My cruise thread was 5 pages, and is now only 4. Only reason I'm concerned is because I'm the organizer of our Fish Extender. Any idea of what to do to find the 5th page?

My cruise thread was 5 pages, and is now only 4. Only reason I'm concerned is because I'm the organizer of our Fish Extender. Any idea of what to do to find the 5th page?
I believe that this format allows more posts per page so the page count may have gone down but there should still be the same number of posts.

Looks good so far!:rotfl:

Tags missing though? Not a big deal, just wondering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter