Weirdest Thing Seen or Heard @ WDW

Tardisblue

Don't Blink
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but a quick search of the boards didn't turn anything up. So what's the weirdest/oddest thing that you've seen or heard at WDW?

I was at DHS during marathon weekend and had just gotten a BBQ Slaw Dog from Fairfax Fare. The tables were all full and I was solo for this portion of the trip, so I ended up sitting on the side of one of the planters - kind of on the edge of the smoking section behind the restaurant. As I was taking my first bite of lunch, I heard the unmistakable sound of flowing liquid and not the kind from a faucet or fountain. I looked up and there is kid, probably 8 - 10 years old, standing behind the bushes relieving himself. Now I'm no prude and have no problems with this sort of behavior while walking in the woods, but COME ON! Not in the middle of the park when there's a bathroom less than 50 yards away.

Eek! That's crazy and actually illegal. Public urination will get you bounced from the park and can get you ticketed for lewd conduct. Insanity! There are threads on here about this kind of thing. Most of them about people changing diapers on tables at restaurants and so forth. All ending in on magnanimous response of ALWAYS carry Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer with you!

Started this thread last year and have gotten almost zero replies. Bumping it up to see if anybody has any good stories. Come on folks, I know you've seen things that can't be unseen.

There hasn't been anything that I had seen that was awkward at Disney...but some of the silly comments I heard during our last trip left us laughing and questioning if people actually think about what is coming out of their mouth. While getting off TSMM at HS we overheard a guy saying, "That ride was so good, it still seems like I am seeing in 3-D!" Ugh! and then in the middle of DTD, a lady asks the person she is with, "Where is the Disney Store?" Face...meet palm! I understood what she meant, but really? You are in DTD!!! So those were our funny moments of the trip...not exactly super crazy...but they had us laughing and we still talk about them.

A woman holding her daughter up to a water fountain to WASH HER FEET. We saw another woman shaving her armpits at a restroom sink that same trip. Yuck.

Two guys getting into a fist fight at the bottom of the TTA. Security was on them in two nano seconds, and I'm sure their teenage kids were embarrassed at their fathers' behavior :sad2:

I think the weirdest thing I see at WDW is the way some people dress and the shoes they wear! High heels? C'mon! But for some reason, one of the funniest things I heard of was many years ago when I first subscribed to disboards. Seems that someone saw a family plop down on the curb on Main Street, opened a can of corn and all began digging in! It was a super long thread full of funny comments and I laughed till I cried reading the posts. Wish it were still around.

I just got back from a 5 night stay at CBR. Saw a guy wearing a black tuxedo coat at Epcot this time. It was in the upper 90's. People are weird.

I agree the weirdest thing I ever saw was the high heels... it was more painful to watch than anything else....

Its funny my favorite thing to do at Disney is people watch... and I can't think of anything truly bizarre....

The craziest thing that ever happened to me was once when I got off the Tower of Terror I was rushing to go meet my friend and I somehow ended up out behind the ride in the service area, came back in and ended up behind the see your picture counter... it was really crazy because the ride itself takes you the Twilight Zone and I felt like I got off the ride in the Twilight Zone...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter