Weird question..POP coffee prices....Plain old "Cup of Joe"

pat fan

Sad my tag won't fit :(
The menu's only list iced/fancy coffee's. What's a plain old cup of Joe cost??

I think it's something like 2.59 for a plain old cup of coffee.

Since I like caffeine-coffee in the morning and decaf in the evening, I tend to get a rapid refill souvenir mug if I'm there 4 days or so.

I think it's something like 2.59 for a plain old cup of coffee.

Since I like caffeine-coffee in the morning and decaf in the evening, I tend to get a rapid refill souvenir mug if I'm there 4 days or so.
Thank you! We have hit free dining for our last several trips so it's been ages since we've paid OOP. No FD this time, so trying to decide if we should get the QS plan or OOP. Coffee is a MUST, lol, and the one price I couldn't find out to add into the OOP expenses.

The standard coffee is Joffreys all over WDW. Not sure what you mean by fancy.
On the resort menu's it has iced coffee's, iced with flavors, espresso's etc...but not just "coffee" listed. Like a plain old first thing in the morning cup of coffee.

I bought a Black & Decker single cup travel coffee maker for about $15 from Amazon, so take that along with good coffee to make in the room (you can use the cups that come with it, but instead I include disposable ones with my grocery order). I need coffee first thing!

Somewhere around $2.70 I think, or $17.99 for unlimited refills for your stay on soda and coffee.

Yes around the price quoted above. You go directly to any of the cashiers at the food court, and she/he sells you an empty cup and you then go fill it at the beverage station. We had only a three night stay in February so this is what we did each morning, not worth buying the refillable mug. Whatever brand it is, it was good, unlike the Nescafe that Disney used to have (ugh!)

. We had only a three night stay in February so this is what we did each morning, not worth buying the refillable mug.
5 nights, 6 days here, so definitely a mug for us. Just deciding if it's OOP mug or Dining Plan mug. I know my DH will drink at least two cups before we head out for the day.

Thank you! We have hit free dining for our last several trips so it's been ages since we've paid OOP. No FD this time, so trying to decide if we should get the QS plan or OOP. Coffee is a MUST, lol, and the one price I couldn't find out to add into the OOP expenses.

Not sure if you are aware, the paper coffee cup they sell you has a chip that allows for 2 free refills within a certain time frame (so you could only use it again the same morning, not another day!) I believe it is the same with the soda cups.

Not sure if you are aware, the paper coffee cup they sell you has a chip that allows for 2 free refills within a certain time frame (so you could only use it again the same morning, not another day!) I believe it is the same with the soda cups.
I do know that, and it's a pretty small time frame if I remember correctly.

We were just at CBR and I saw more than 1 person filling there own coffee mugs with coffee. They were in huge urns so I don't see how the CM could stop it. I also so people filling certain non carbinated drinks from the fountain into water bottles. I never really pay attention but we sat right next to the station at breakfast one morning.

I just have tea-bring my own because it is only decaf for me. DH had bought a cup each am and got a refill as he sat in the food court doing work.

Coffee urn doesn't use the RFID chip at all. Nor does the hot water urn, nor does the hot chocolate.

I pay for my drinks, I'm not giving this info so people can be sneaky, but good info is good. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter