• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weird Everyday 12x12 Progress Thread...Packages Postal!!!

I hope to complete my last set of pages this weekend.

I did so much of my Christmas shopping on-line that I have plenty of appropriately sized boxes for mailing.

I am done. They just need to have bags found for them all. I did remember to sign them. :thumbsup2

I finished my last group! They are packagedand labeled and in a box ready to go.

I can't remember if I signed my pages - maybe I stamped the back?:confused3 Anyway, going to work on my angel group in 15 mins and counting:rotfl2:

I finished my last angel spot. The stickles are drying. I'll bag it up tomorrow and get to the post office this week.

AWM - your box arrived today! Thanks for the goodies I :lovestruc them. DH looked at your box and said "That's just from *one* person?" I started trying to explain the whole "swap" process to him... again and he stopped me and said "no don't, you are making my head hurt":rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
All my DH cares about is when will the boxes be gone.

Glad you liked your goodies. :teeth:

My DH doesn't like them arriving either:lmao: "More stuff! haven't you got enough?" (Silly man, I can still see carpet:rolleyes1 )

Arizona Rita - Your box arrived today. I haven't opened it yet - but wanted to let you know it arrived safe and sound.

Am I going crazy or did I not post my proto type? I can't find it in the pictures. Let me know and I'll post them again. I haven't glued anything down yet I plan on wrapping them up this weekend.

Am I going crazy or did I not post my proto type? I can't find it in the pictures. Let me know and I'll post them again. I haven't glued anything down yet I plan on wrapping them up this weekend.

I've looked in the progress & prototype threads, but I don't see any.

A really cute Christmas page? Page 26 on the prototype thread. I think.

A really cute Christmas page? Page 26 on the prototype thread. I think.

:thumbsup2
I was starting to buggy eyed after scrolling through the first 13 pages. I was just trying to find her name, not even looking at the posts anymore.

and duh, I loved that paper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter