• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Week Before Christmas??

DisneyGirl201017

Mouseketeer
Our Disney Trip is the December 12-19. I've read on a few websites that this is a good time to go, but I just read in a Disney Guide Book that this is a horrible time to go. Has anyone been at this time? Ride wait times? Is it really crowded, please help. This is my senior trip and I really don't feel like waiting in a line the time..
Thanks in advance

I haven't been during that exact time frame, but 2 weeks before Christmas. Honestly, it's not that bad if you get there early and do things at the right time. Christmas is naturally a busy time, but I would guess that the first half of your trip won't be as crowded as your last. Schools in FL shouldn't be out until the 20th, and that's where a lot of crowds come from.(it looks like you won't be there then to even worry about that!) I hope this helps you out! :thumbsup2

I always go at that time of year. It won't get crowded until the last couple days of your trip when the Christmas and New Year people start coming. Waiting times can be as low as 5 minutes and the highest I've seen was an hour and a half. I think it would be wise to get Fastpasses in the morning for rides that have super long lines and I'm pretty sure they can be used for the rest of the day after the time printed on them. If you wanna go on kiddy rides to take a break from scary ones, the wait is normally 30 minutes or less. Thrillers like Tower of Terror and Rockin' Rollercoaster usually have 30 minute waits in the morning instead of an hour +. Soarin' (it has its own type of ride to me)has about the same wait times as the coasters. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter