Wednesday's Spoon Spoon Spoonerism Riddle

I'm not falling for that again.

hairyback.jpg

Thats just wrong!:eek:

Wrong and scary :scared1: :scared:

Be WITTIER! Just Kidding.
I happen to have gotten all my tags from the riddle thread. I all of a sudden got tags coming out the wazzoo (a picture challenge? Anyone?).

You'll get them! The TF sees all and knows all.

I am really surprised that the TF didn't catch a few that I posted without even thinking (one involving something about meatloaf :rolleyes1 :lmao: )

Hi Joe,
My name is Angel. I live in PA and visited Las Vegas a couple of years ago and did not realize that it was all the way on the west coast untill I was watching the weather report from our room. Perhaps we have met before ;)

I guess you never watched Finding Nemo, or did you hide your eyes during the scary parts;)

righto ladies, gentlemen and other riddlers who don't fit into those categories (naming no names) I am off to put suitcases by the front door and get into bed.
We leave at 6am and I need some beauty sleep before that. Dh is threatening to be sick.. so hopefully he won't be!
Don't think we will be online (unlike the very faithful to the riddle, duck) so have a great couple of weeks and I'll see you when we get back..

Windy:

How are you this afternoon. Find your glasses yet?

Wheat Thins

Yes I sure did! I'm fine now that it's kids' naptime and DH went to work! I have to look busy while he's here. Now I can watch Boston Legal that I recorded and try to kick this stupid fever I'm running (100*). I'm sick! I havent even drank soda! :sick: Call 911!!!! :upsidedow

Hello everyone! I'm in!

And I must say that I happen to enjoy spoonerisms!!! (Though they're tough, but I still enjoy them).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter