Wednesday's Something Different Riddle

sheridac said:
Uh, HELLOOOO???!!!!

You COULD have warned me about the REALLY loud music. That commences. When one clicks on that leettle clicky linkie thingie.

Geez!!!!!
newnew2.gif

This Public Service Announcement brought to you by Planters.
plgallery_tvscreen.jpg

You know....I have to stop for a moment to say....

some days....I really don't feel like doing this. But then someone will send me a PM or post something to make me laugh out loud and I remember why I do it.

thanks everyone for making me laugh! :grouphug: :teeth: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

ok...sorry....enough of that....who can we pick on next? ;) :teeth:

firstmickey said:
You know....I have to stop for a moment to say....

some days....I really don't feel like doing this. But then someone will send me a PM or post something to make me laugh out loud and I remember why I do it.

thanks everyone for making me laugh! :grouphug: :teeth: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2
Aawww!! That was me, right???? :teeth:

who can we pick on next? ;) :teeth:
Well. Lou IS always wrong!!!!

OK, I am IN! And the tea train isn't even here yet.

I don't know that I've ever seen Lou be wrong. But I could be wrong. I often am.

kpk89 said:
OK, I am IN! And the tea train isn't even here yet.

I don't know that I've ever seen Lou be wrong. But I could be wrong. I often am.

Kimmie....there must be something funny in your tea to make you spout nonsense like this! ;)

but here's your TU...

anipilot.gif

Goodness, half a hooty already, so early in the AM!

What does TU stand for??

Why is Lou always wrong?

Who put something in my tea?

Why?

Man, this place is hoppin' this morning! So much energy so early in the morning. What's up?!?

Anyway, I'm in. Cute riddle today! Thanks, firstmickey!

I am still not IN...but this
Loubon said:
Does that make it a Boo-bee?
almost made me spit out my tea :lmao: :lmao: (oops, there was almost a really funny typo on that word :blush: :rolleyes1 )...which actually would've been ok because I'd just burned my tongue on it :rolleyes:

HMHunters....you're gonna need a nickname cause I had to go back twice and get your name right....LOL! got one? or do we need to give you one?

anipilot.gif

Crash:
anipilot.gif

Kimmie...a TU is a Thumbs Up.....the Mickey you get for getting the riddle right! :thumbsup2

kpk89 said:

What does TU stand for??

Why is Lou always wrong?

Why?
Kimmie!!! You forgot Where. And When.

tmasingo said:
I am still not IN...but this

almost made me spit out my tea :lmao: :lmao: (oops, there was almost a really funny typo on that word :blush: :rolleyes1 )...which actually would've been ok because I'd just burned my tongue on it :rolleyes:

Why does everyone drink tea here? I like gin and coffee. And where are we going today? Kelly, Hellooooooo?

firstmickey said:
HMHunters....you're gonna need a nickname cause I had to go back twice and get your name right....LOL! got one? or do we need to give you one?

Don't got one ... feel free to christen me. :confused3 (Whoa - scary! Be kind!)

Let's not go anywhere today! Let's stay in....get comfy by the fire....watch the rain....and either read or watch a good movie!

Who's got a book or a movie? :teeth:

Okay, I've got to head off to work. I'll check back in this afternoon. Bring some popcorn:: if you're spending the day with a good book/movie!

kpk89 said:

What does TU stand for??

Why is Lou always wrong?

Why?

Kimmie, I think you have been hanging around the kids too much!! This sooooooo sounds like a toddler conversation!!! :rotfl2:

(BTW, TU = Thumbs Up....Which I just got!! Woo Hoo!)

HMHunters said:
Don't got one ... feel free to christen me. :confused3 (Whoa - scary! Be kind!)

You must be new around here. With that comment I'll warn you......be afraid. Be verrrrrrry afraid :rotfl:

ETA~I've figured the first one. At this rate, my PM ought to be in sometime this afternoon :rolleyes: :rotfl2: ;)

sheridac said:
Kimmie!!! You forgot Where. And When.

I was getting to that.

Where is my brain?

When will I find out what TU stands for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter