Wednesdays RIDDLE FEAST: Happy Thanksgiving Early!

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
If you're good and eat all of your veggies, who knows what you'll find under your tree??
I am perfectly happy with mine Duck :rolleyes:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Good to know. I was replying to your posting your desire to see more.
*sigh* I see we are back to picking on each other. Good to know :thumbsup2 By the way are you posting from your new toy :confused3

Hi Riddlers! I'm off work early and I'm IN!!

Okay, 'tis no secret that I do not like turkey dinner. So I'm bringing myself some enchiladas!! Please feel free to partake if you so desire.

12287.jpg

firstmickey said:
Hey...if you got it...flaunt it! ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was not flaunting it. It was the camera angle. :rolleyes:

Tooty, your face looks beautiful, especially with your head position. :rotfl:

:sunny: :wave: Happy almost Turkey Day riddlers!

I will attempt this once Lauren goes to speech class for the day. She is s wee bit cranky and keeps "grounding" me since I will not let her have soda this early in the day. :rolleyes:

horsegirl said:

Hay, Horsey! Is that really w8's head in that pic? Cause if it is, she's kinda hot! :love:

Toot Sweet said:
Hay, Horsey! Is that really w8's head in that pic? Cause if it is, she's kinda hot! :love:
yes and it doesn't do her justice :love:

Toot Sweet said:
You women are all the same. All so shallow. It doesn't make a difference if she's hot or not. Her elevator is having a bit of problem reaching the top floor at the moment.

horsegirl said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: yeah, I was having a bad neck day :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, Sybil....nothing celebrates our American heritage and says Happy Thanksgiving like an enchilada :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 nice.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
You women are all the same. All so shallow. It doesn't make a difference if she's hot or not. Her elevator is having a bit of problem reaching the top floor at the moment.

I'm not on an elevator :rolleyes:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:

Makes a difference to me! :confused3 ;)

Cantw8 said:
Oh, Sybil....nothing celebrates our American heritage and says Happy Thanksgiving like an enchilada :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 nice.

Thank you, w8!! I completely agree! Except no jalopenos, olives or onions in the enchiladas. That would make it most UN-American, I believe. :)

firstmickey said:
Uh huh....and this is the reason we have NO FOOD on the riddle today! ;)

horseandcantw8.jpg

Lemondrops with Tooty and Horsey. ;) :rotfl2:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Lemon drops!!!

Toot Sweet said:
Okay, 'tis no secret that I do not like turkey dinner. So I'm bringing myself some enchiladas!! Please feel free to partake if you so desire.

12287.jpg

I make enchiladas with leftover turkey. Is that too "turkey dinner" for you???

Hi Everyone!! :wave2:

Better late than never...my PM is sent and I think I'm IN!!!

As I told our MOST WONDROUS Riddle Goddess, I feel like Sally Field..."You like me! You really like me!" All because I played such an important role in the riddle today (I saved Angel!!! :teeth: )

:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter