Wednesdays Deja VU RIddle....(didn't we just do this?)

Loubon said:
I'm like this all the time.....

regularimg_1830_640.jpg

How did I know you weren't a boxer kind of guy? :rolleyes:

Ok MintyDragonlikestomakefunofmysteelersBoy is IN! ;)
anipilot.gif

PEOPLE....stop quoting that scary hairless...yukky...THING!!!!!!!! :eeK:

You all sure know how to scare off a newcomer!!! :scared1:

I don't think I'll ever again read what's been posted before I get here. I'm just glad I haven't eaten yet.

Ok People.....I had a day with MIL>....so we are pretending it's 5:00.....

Pick your poison.....

caribbean_drinks.jpg

firstmickey said:
PEOPLE....stop quoting that scary hairless...yukky...THING!!!!!!!! :eeK:

jeeezzzz, Donna....Duck has feelings ya know :rolleyes: :teeth:

firstmickey said:

Pick your poison.....

caribbean_drinks.jpg
All of the above!

I believe I am finally in. And very disturbed. I had planned to make chicken for dinner tonight. Not so sure anymore!

Toot Sweet said:
HAHAHAHAHHAH!!! How perfect is THAT? :teeth:

Hey Syb...I miss your Lollies! It doesnt look like you. Oh...nevermind. I forgot who I was talking to. My bad. :p :teeth: :rotfl2: Which one are you now? ;)

firstmickey said:
Hey Syb...I miss your Lollies! It doesnt look like you. Oh...nevermind. I forgot who I was talking to. My bad. :p :teeth: :rotfl2: Which one are you now? ;)

I am hard-pressed to admit that I actually agree with Donna, but I do. :teeth: Something about the size of my gingy and candy cane in proportion to the name. I miss my lollies too; in fact, I want the lollies as my avatar, but I'm too gimpy to figure it out. I'm still tweaking it and I haven't made a final decision yet.

Don't tell Duck, or he'll want to conduct a poll to determine what should be in my siggy. :rolleyes:

firstmickey said:
I'll take the yellow one!

That is, of course, assuming it's actually a drink and not a product of a bodily function due to my anti-Steeler comments last night :eek:

Oh, and just for fun...

hairy_whoo.jpg

firstmickey said:

Pick your poison.....

caribbean_drinks.jpg

Shouldn't the poison be for her? :rotfl2:

I thought we were your friends. :confused3 I just would suggest you offer us a cocktail. Okay?

horsegirl said:
Shouldn't the poison be for her? :rotfl2:

I thought we were your friends. :confused3 I just would suggest you offer us a cocktail. Okay?

but horsey...I picked that nice one with the turtle just for YOU!!!!! :teeth: :banana: I know how you like little creatures.

and nah...I love my MIL...she just drives me nuts at times. :crazy:
She insisted on taking me to lunch and paying...(for my birthday which was in Aug...and we celebrated 3 times already..lol)...so ok..it made her happy. I picked Longhorn and told her "I really like the steak salad there".
We sit down and she says...don't even try to get the steak salad or a sandwich. You are getting a meal. Uhmmmm..I really WANT the steak salad. No way...you're not getting that. You get a steak or whatever you want. :rolleyes: :confused3 :rotfl2: Ok.....whatever I want is whatever you want me to have...what am I ordering? I got a steak (filet) with steamed veggies (NO I DO NOT WANT A POTATO) and I even jacked up the price with a side salad. She was freaking thrilled.....while I gazed longingly at the next table with my yummy steak salad on it! :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I put my foot down about dessert though. I'll be paying for that one the next two times I have to go out! :rotfl: :rotfl:

firstmickey said:
but horsey...I picked that nice one with the turtle just for YOU!!!!! :teeth: :banana: I know how you like little creatures.

Awww thanks. And LOL about your story and Dan's response! He knows you both! :rotfl2:

My MIL gives me the evil eye I if I order anything more than a side salad. :rolleyes:

She never has more than one quart of skim milk, a carton of grapefruit juice, and spinach in her fridge. Oh and the 2 liter sized wine bottles. ;)

You guys are :lmao: :lmao: hysterical today.

And I have been with my Mom. :love: but still :rolleyes:

Pour me something that I can pretend has alcohol in it :smokin:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter