3. Bantam Male Percussionist:

4. Nocturnal Noiselessness:

as always, extra credit for singing! :rockband: :charac2: :music: :dogdance:

Have a great day!

Leading our Parade today is Cam Cam:
leader.gif

Good Morning!

I think I know these!

PM sent(insert smilie here, they're not working for me)

Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: I don't think some of those are even words you can use here :confused3 ;)

well done Cami, but have to confess to a bit of competitive jealousy... I have been watching for the riddle tirelessly since 9:30am, so that I could figure it out and lead the parade... eventually went to have a shower and missed it by what 3mins... grrrr... well just you wait... I shall be watching harder tomorrow - lol

brightspark said:
well done Cami, but have to confess to a bit of competitive jealousy... I have been watching for the riddle tirelessly since 9:30am, so that I could figure it out and lead the parade... eventually went to have a shower and missed it by what 3mins... grrrr... well just you wait... I shall be watching harder tomorrow - lol

But you got in waayyyyy before Lou ;)

yey... I'm having an overexcited day today I think... but what will I do now with no riddles to wait for... maybe back to the knitting !!!!!!!!

Yeah well at least I noticed she said nice job Cami even though Donna did the riddle......

Good Morning. I'm IN and running late. I'll catch you all tomorrow, probably :wave:

Loubon said:
It's all a matter of interpretation. I went with the obvious. :snooty:
:rolleyes: Hey Sparky!! Can you knit matching straight jackets for Lou and Duck ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter