weddings on Castaway Cay????

BABYJOSIE98

DIS Veteran
:( Does anyone know??? If you get married at Castaway Cay does the Wedding take place first thing in the Morning????

I don't think I would like that????:eek: Sometimes morning you don't look your best....EEK!

Last cruise we saw a couple that had been married on the island and it seemed like it was not even 10:00 am?

We will be married this November on Castaway Cay and we were told our ceremony will be at 10am. And they are bringing someone in very early to do my hair. Which I haven't been told what time that appointment is going to be yet.

:D 10:00 am would not be to awful bad. Just get to bed early the day before?;)

Do you have others going you or is it just you and your DF? Last cruise someone got married on CC and they had several people along? Do they provide a cake and reception type dinner that evening??? Atleast you have a day at sea after the CC day.

Congrats! Give us a report when you are all back! Good luck!;)

Our wedding will be just the two of us.

They do a cake cutting right afterwards aboard the boat.
Then that night we will have dinner at Palos.

We do not have a day at sea afterwards. We get back to Port Canaveral the next day (15th) which we will then drive to the Magic Kingdom for two days before going home.

We are now really counting down the days. We just cannot wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter