Wedding planning bliss is over.. what's a girl to do?! Plan a trip to WDW!!!

I got interested in your PTR because I'm in the process of planning a destination wedding myself. Love your wedding pictures!

Thos Disney packages are really cute!!
Can't wait to hear more about those special plans.

Hey there!!!

have you checked out the
bestdestinationwedding.com

I lived on that forum the year before my wedding!!!

where is your destination wedding going to?? Ours was in turks and caicos!

I would love to hear some details!

Hey there!!!

have you checked out the
bestdestinationwedding.com

I lived on that forum the year before my wedding!!!

where is your destination wedding going to?? Ours was in turks and caicos!

I would love to hear some details!

Yeah, I love that website! I used to spend all my time there, back when we were first choosing a destination, then later as we were planning the invitations. Also just making lists after lists of things to do or not to do. Now that most of the planning is done, with the rest being decided over there at the resort the day we arrive, I don't visit it as often. Though I did check it 5 minutes ago. :rotfl:

We are getting married in Cuba next May. So far away... Turks and Caicos looks like paradise though! :goodvibes

I have included a lot of wedding planning details in my Disneymoon PTR, if you want to check it out. Today I went out to try my dress for the first time since I bought it 8 months ago (I was so early!). I'll upload a picture later tonight and post it on my thread. Won't leave it there too long though, future hubby checks the Dis too... :lmao:

Yeah, I love that website! I used to spend all my time there, back when we were first choosing a destination, then later as we were planning the invitations. Also just making lists after lists of things to do or not to do. Now that most of the planning is done, with the rest being decided over there at the resort the day we arrive, I don't visit it as often. Though I did check it 5 minutes ago. :rotfl:

We are getting married in Cuba next May. So far away... Turks and Caicos looks like paradise though! :goodvibes

I have included a lot of wedding planning details in my Disneymoon PTR, if you want to check it out. Today I went out to try my dress for the first time since I bought it 8 months ago (I was so early!). I'll upload a picture later tonight and post it on my thread. Won't leave it there too long though, future hubby checks the Dis too... :lmao:

Awesome!!!! I have made a lot of friends from the BDW! and a lot of them are in Canada!

We americans can not go to Cuba.. but I am sure you will have a fabulous time! Are you bringing a photographer?

Believe me.. May will be here before you know it!

Going to look at your thread!!!

Awesome!!!! I have made a lot of friends from the BDW! and a lot of them are in Canada!

We americans can not go to Cuba.. but I am sure you will have a fabulous time! Are you bringing a photographer?

Believe me.. May will be here before you know it!

Going to look at your thread!!!

Yes, lots of great people on BDW (and on here too)!

I was not going to bring a photographer, as I thought it would be out of my tight budget. Then last winter we went to a bridal salon and I fell in love with a photographer. I participated in the contest she had going on, and won a free photoshoot with her! I loved working with her even more, and was just about ready to do everything in my power to get the 3000$ needed to bring her to Cuba.

Then my family and friends reminded me that several of our guests are very good photographers and that I'll be ok. DH agreed with them, so instead we are using that money to have our Disneymoon! Works out for the best. :thumbsup2

Yeah, I'm sure work will keep me busy enough that May will get here somewhat fast. It might be the following 3 months before the honeymoon that will be super slow, with summer vacation keeping me glued here... :lmao:

That is cool. Great budget saver!

I heard a lot of brides from the BDW were having tons of trouble getting their hired photographers into Cuba. They didnt have a work license etc.

Quite a few brides actually had NO PHOTOGRAPHER at all for their weddings. They were detained. It was like a nightmare come true.. I felt soo bad for them.

Aghh so excited for you! I ate, drank and slept wedding planing! lolol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter