Wedding Gifts for FH

Disneymooner

Earning My Ears
We are Disneymooning at POR in November, and I want to do something special for my Hubby while we are there. He is a full on Disney o holic (Match made in Heaven). I wanted to do the Gifts of a lifetime Pixie Scavenger hunt, but I am having a hard time justfying THAT much money. Any ideas?

I was thinking of maybe doing a Disney Themed gift basket (if they exist) but am open to any ideas!

Thanks!!!:smooth:

A gift basket does exist. I just talked to one of disney floral personel and she said I could have a basket made up for my hubby. They can pretty much do anything. If interested just contact Disney Floral and have them give you ideas. they had lots of romantic ideas.

Thanks! I'll definately give that a try. Can I ask what you are doing? I was thinking of doing something with some Mickey ears and post cards, champagne (of course) and maybe some snacks. Is it November yet????

I'm probably just doing a romance tote or something. I was more interested in the guest gifts. Disney just mentioned ideas that I could do because we didn't want the photography package that's included in our wedding so they are willing to substitute some things for that. Here's a website that might help on what they have to offer, it's not all they have but it's an idea. http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/florist.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter