Wedding Bill

mmschwaba

Earning My Ears
When does the wedding bill come for an intimate wedding? I know weddings are expose to be paid for 21 days in advance that date is coming up close for me and we still haven't recieved anything. I don't even know if my coordinator got my worksheets. She seems to always be out of the office.

I would contact your EM. Mine forgot about my date as well and I only paid for my wedding 10 days before. They really dont stress about the 21 days in advance too much. I will note that our money had to be wired. I have an allowance of 2000 max on my checking/creditcard/debit card account with the bank as most customers do and when I gave Disney my credit card number the payment did not go threw because of this, So I had to go to the bank and wire the money which took extra days and Disney could only take it out of the bank it was wired to the day I arrived in Disney. So I would not worry about the 21 Days. Just try to contact your EM and let her know that the 21 days are coming and does she have the paper work ready for you.

Good Luck with your wedding and have a Magical Time.
I cant wait for you to come back to tell us all about it.
Have fun!!!

I'm not sure how it is done for the intimate wedding. For our custom wedding we were "supposed" to pay in full 30 days ahead. We didn't receive our final budget until about 2 weeks before the wedding. Then we faxed our payment info to FTW and they took care of the payment (we paid in 2 installments on our Disney credit card so that we could get the points and immediately paid the credit card bill online). Disney didn't seem too concerned about the timeline as long as payment is received before the wedding. We were getting so close that our EM said we could pay when we got to Florida if necessary.

Marne
06-16-03
WP/LS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter