website link for pin codes?

firstwdw

DIS Veteran
What is the website to search availability with a pin code?? I saw it here someplace and can't find it again.

Try disneyworld.com/mydisneyoffer. I think that is the one I used!

I tried the link and it takes me to the right location but it tells me that my session has timed out. :confused3 How did you arrive at this link. I have logged in my account and cannot find how to get there. Thank you for helping me out on this!!:wizard:

I tried the link and it takes me to the right location but it tells me that my session has timed out. :confused3 How did you arrive at this link. I have logged in my account and cannot find how to get there. Thank you for helping me out on this!!:wizard:

I think it was on the postcard they sent me with my pin code but my pin expired in June so I don't have it anymore - sorry! The Disney websites are so glitchy sometimes, my only advice would be to clear your cache so it thinks you are a new visitor in a new session. There is another URL I saw on the boards somewhere but I can't remember what it was. I'm guessing it's just another springboard and that all the URLs redirect to the pin website, but not 100% sure.

I found the other thread! The other URLs were disneyworld.com/resortmagic and disneyworld.com/myoffer. The second one takes you to a different looking website, try that one!

I found the other thread! The other URLs were disneyworld.com/resortmagic and disneyworld.com/myoffer. The second one takes you to a different looking website, try that one!

Thank you for all your help!!
I think the only way to use it is if you have the link sent to you or you have a pin code. I will keep wishing!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter