Weather?

tinawv

Dis Veteran
We arrive in WDW on Friday, September 5. Right now the weather forecast is for rain the first three days of our stay (Saturday and Sunday are 80% chance). From your experience, are we out far enough that the weather could change? For the better hopefully :-)

We arrive in WDW on Friday, September 5. Right now the weather forecast is for rain the first three days of our stay (Saturday and Sunday are 80% chance). From your experience, are we out far enough that the weather could change? For the better hopefully :-)

As discussed here, any forecast 7 days out is a pipe dream.

Thanks all. This is what I hoping for, but with my luck it will probably hold true - lol.

I live an hour south of Orlando our forecast always says 80% 7-10 out. Today was 60% it didn't rain before 7pm. It's over now and it's 8:30....we're arriving on the 7th

DisneyWisher said:
I live an hour south of Orlando our forecast always says 80% 7-10 out. Today was 60% it didn't rain before 7pm. It's over now and it's 8:30....we're arriving on the 7th

Thank you DisneyWisher. This makes me feel better. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter