• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weather Warning....

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
If you havent left home yet....you might want to bring some warm clothing.

Our days are predicted to be mild in the mid 50 - mid 70s.

Our nights are set to break records for this time of year.

Overnight lows for

Monday 12/6 - 38 degrees
Tuesday 12/7 - 31 degrees
Wednesday 12/8 - 33 degrees
Thursday 12/9 - 35 degrees
Friday 12/10 - 41 degrees
Saturday 12/11 - 44 degrees
Sunday 12/12 - 46 degrees

Those EMH are going to be nippy.

That warning is about 1 week too late. At AKL now and it is chillly.

Kali rapids + Disunplugged t-shirt was almost arrestable. I shivered for the day

Thanks Kevin!!! I was there with Khalee end of Dec before and MVMCP was COLD!!!! We had gloves and hats and such thanks to reading the DIS!! Ponchos are a must so you don't freeze if you get wet. People we sooo jealous ;) I wouldn't of been prepared at all if I didn't learn from you all. Now I am wiser lol. We arrive the 11th, can't wait to see you again :)

I've already removed 2 tank tops and will replace them with a pullover sweatshirt and a zip up the front sweatshirt. It is flurrying here right now.

Leaving in two days. Warm clothes are now being packed.

I was there in January during marathon weekend so at least it won't be that cold.:worried: I hope.....

One thing is for sure everyone is going to have good hair days! ;)

Hope everyone that is going to wdw has a wonderful time. :goodvibes

Leaving in two days. Warm clothes are now being packed.

I was there in January during marathon weekend so at least it won't be that cold.:worried: I hope.....

I'm hoping the same thing. Super cold can stay north of the Mason-Dixon for when we have to go back to reality.:cold::cold:

Thanks for the heads up Kevin. Will pack accordingly. There's nothing worse than freezing in the parks. Maybe we'll spend more time in the Animal Kingdom this trip since it's usually 5 to 7 degrees warmer in that park. :lmao:

I'll also assume these low overnight temps do not include any type of wind chill factor so it could feel even colder.

If you havent left home yet....you might want to bring some warm clothing.

Our days are predicted to be mild in the mid 50 - mid 70s.

Our nights are set to break records for this time of year.

Overnight lows for

Monday 12/6 - 38 degrees
Tuesday 12/7 - 31 degrees
Wednesday 12/8 - 33 degrees
Thursday 12/9 - 35 degrees
Friday 12/10 - 41 degrees
Saturday 12/11 - 44 degrees
Sunday 12/12 - 46 degrees

Those EMH are going to be nippy.

Kevin,
Been checking Accuweather everyday for the past week and the forecast for next week changes everyday. Who/where can I go for an accurate forecast? Help me Obi-Kevin your our only hope!!!!

I still have the balnet we bought at the Mexico Pavillion on our honeymoon (12/12/04)since it was so cold the night we went to see Candlelight. It's butt ugly, but has sentimental value.

I still have the balnet we bought at the Mexico Pavillion on our honeymoon (12/12/04)since it was so cold the night we went to see Candlelight. It's butt ugly, but has sentimental value.

I have that blanket in purple purchased for a freezing Illuminations!

Kevin,
Been checking Accuweather everyday for the past week and the forecast for next week changes everyday. Who/where can I go for an accurate forecast? Help me Obi-Kevin your our only hope!!!!

I use www.wesh.com.

It's a local television station that does pretty well.

Actually...the best weather predictor I have found is the weather app that comes with the iphone.

I can load multiple cities and I find it pretty accurate.

There are so many jokes.....I dont know where to start.:laughing:

Thanks Kevin...I saw a similar predition over the weekend and changed what I was bringing...warm clothes are packed !!!...gloves and scarf as well.

everyone is funny..where Im from 50's are nice..packing a hooded sweatshirt..but thats it..im sure this to shall pass..Im coming in 13 days..so Im not worried..Its 5 above this morning here..so anything above 40 is beautiful..as far as Im concerned..but yes for florida 50's are cool..But i see 70 's next week..so hopefully at least warm enough for shorts on occasion. But at disney everything is warm..cant wait to arrive

It is 44 degrees at 10:38am on Monday 12/6.

They have issued a freeze warning for tonight into tomorrow morning.

Crap.

This means we have to cover the plants.

everyone is funny..where Im from 50's are nice..packing a hooded sweatshirt..but thats it..im sure this to shall pass..Im coming in 13 days..so Im not worried..Its 5 above this morning here..so anything above 40 is beautiful..as far as Im concerned..but yes for florida 50's are cool..But i see 70 's next week..so hopefully at least warm enough for shorts on occasion. But at disney everything is warm..cant wait to arrive

I wasnt suggesting you pack your snowmobile suit.;)

The front hit here early this morning and it was COOOOOOOLD. We might actually get sleet and snow flurries in Southeast Texas on Wednesday morning. I am still bringing my shorts to Florida anyways.

15day2.jpg

15day.jpg

Nassau and the Bahamas

Nassau2.jpg

Nassau1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter