• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weather In Nov.?

planningcrazymom

Mouseketeer
My granddaughter and I will be in Disney the 2nd week of Nov. What is the weather like? Will we need long pants and a jacket for the evening time? And will she be able to swim during the day?:)

weather.com should be able to give you average temperatures in Disney World for that time of year.

We have been there several times the first or second week of November (Jersey Week). I am always warm so I usually get away with shorts and a short sleeve shirt even at night, but DW wears a light sweatshirt (Disney) to the parks at night.

As far as swimming goes, we usually got 2 or 3 days out of 6 that were warm enough to jump in the pool.

It's a great time to be there, have a wonderful trip.

NJ Goofy told you correctly. I, too, wear shorts and T shirts all day long when visiting the parks. I will bring a light sweatshirt with me, but never had to use it. :thumbsup2

We were in WDW early last Nov. Most of the stay was nice, but a couple of nights we were cold - once it was so cold that we bought scarves, caps and mitts to keep warm. Best to be prepared for variable weather!

Thanks for the replies, I get hot easy too, I think I will make sure that my granddaughter has a jacket packed just in case. Really excited,:banana::banana:

We went last week in Nov into Dec in 2012 and it was hot!
We went 2nd week in Nov in 2013 and it was cold and rainy for the most part. Only 2 of the days was in the high 70's so pack for all weather!

I've been on quite a few November trips and have seen temps 90 to 50. It's kinda like asking if it's going to rain :confused3. Hope for the best plan for the worst, that said it's my favorite time of the year to go :thumbsup2.

Last year we visited WDW in November, one day the weather was in the 50s!

Bring a jacket just in case

Costco sells these great thin down jackets that tuck into a pouch. They are lightweight but warm. That have adult and kid sizes.

I just bought one for my entire family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter