We waited 15 years to come back and were not disappointed

We spent lots of time planning our itinerary - what do you think?

• It gave a good range of days and experiences for the whole family

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I would have done it differently ....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SpencerOrg

Earning My Ears
We were last in Orlando in the Millennium year and 15 years later saw us coming back from the 1st to 17th August 2015.

We knew that we wanted to spend the majority of our time at Disney but decided in the end that we wanted to have the flexibility of cooking and driving. We stayed at Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa which we found to be very pleasant and a good base for our vacation.

IMG_1076.JPG

After much thought and deliberation we decided to hire a car, coming from the UK this posed extra challenges such as driving on the wrong side of the road and the car. It was actually a much more pleasant experience than I thought it was going to be.

IMG_1258.JPG

We spent quite a while planning our vacation in advance so we could get the perfect FastPass+ selections 30 days before travelling.

Day 1: Travelling form the UK (we were delayed by 6 hours so didn't get to our accommodation until 1.30am)

Day 2: Relaxing, buying food and recovering from the trip

Day 3: Universal Studios (Diagon Alley)

Day 4: Magic Kingdom

Day 5: Epcot

Day 6: Seaworld

Day 7: Universal Studios - Islands of Adventure

Day 8: Kennedy Space Centre

Day 9: Epcot

Day 10: Hollywood studios

Day 11: Animal Kingdom

Day 12: Magic Kingdom

Day 13: Universal Studios & Cinema

Day 14: Blizzard Beach (AM) and Hollywood studios (PM)

Day 15: Magic Kingdom (AM) and Epcot (PM)

Day 16: Relaxing and Dinner Show

Day 17: Animal Kingdom (AM) then journey back to the UK

We had a really amazing vacation, we thoroughly enjoyed our time in the parks and despite getting very wet and driving through some scary rain had good weather. We were very well planned for the vacation, mostly through reading the disboards and watch the Disunplugged. FastPass+ worked very well for us and were able to get all the rides we wanted even just booking 30 days in advance. We did find though that most of our suggestions were later in the afternoon.

These are some of our highpoint

IMG_1791.JPG

IMG_1699.JPG

IMG_1757.JPG

My children loved the Move it, shake it, dance and play it street party.

IMG_0565.JPG

IMG_0562.JPG

We really enjoyed the Jewelled Dragon Acrobats at Epcot.

IMG_1234.JPG

IMG_1256.JPG

IMG_1267.JPG

We had a moment of extra Magic when we met a trainee Snow White at Epcot.

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1149.JPG

We decided before we travelled that we would purchase Memory Maker. We are really glad we did as it meant for the first time in forever I was actually in the photos.

EPCOT_WSUK2_7421101498.jpeg

EPCOT_WRLDSHOW_7421664484.jpeg

MK_BUZZLIGHTYEARRIDE_7414893435.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter