We Speak Song Lyrics, Movie Quotes...and Whale- a Semi-Live Trip Report

mickeyschickie

Disney Commando in Laid-back Mom disguise...heh he
"Good Morning Neverland!!!!!"

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 3 am

I'm up! And although still feel a little tired, I'm ready to go! I have a few last minute things to do (like make sure the load of towels in the washer get dried so we don't come home to midlewy towels next week and 1,000,001 other minutia to deal with) but I'm just so psyched and the rest of the family is up yet, so I had to spread some excitement here!

We've had Disney on the brain for the last few days and that has come to a head by all of us obsessing over one of our new "soothing songs" (for us, a soothing song does not need to be entirely slow and relaxing but something we know in our heart of hearts, a song that when we hear it, every word washes over us like a warm silky blanket for example: "Free" by Zak Brown Band, "These Are the Special Times" and "Another Year Has Gone By" by Celine Dion, "Dream Big" by Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band [trust me people, this is a very real playlist- music to live by]) the newest addition, and a very timely one, is Ruth B. singing "Lost Boy." If you have not heard it- find it, hunt it down, it is a necessary song for every Disney fan. So, now, we have it downloaded on every device, someone somewhere in this house has it playing at all times and we are all in various stages of humming and singing it in preparation for our trip.

So, I had to cut that first post short- the family all starting to rise and shine, we have about 1 hour to get out of the house and head south and I have many things to do, so when the Farmer came down for his coffee and cattle-feeding time, I just hit post so I didn't lose anything! Off to complete the scramble! Just a few hours until we hit our home away from home!

Hey! I forgot to post a link to my pre-trip report, so you can read about cast and crew while awaiting my next installment!
http://www.disboards.com/threads/were-all-kids-here-a-week-to-celebrate-childhood.3481251/

Update from the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Everything went smoothly at the airport, our family easily found my parents and my niece and her mom. We were allowed to all board together for family boarding since we had a couple of younguns' and were in the air by our 7:15 am time of departure. We landed in Orlando shortly after 9 am and were happily on the Magical Express and on our way to the World in good time. We were the third stop on our bus after The Polynesian Village and the Grand Floridian.
We arrived at WL, picked up our stroller and rushed over to the Magic Kingdom for our first fast pass and lunch at BOG.
The weather was beautiful when we arrived, the Dapper Dans were out singing, for the first time in many visits there wasn't any scaffolding to be seen on Main Street and all was right with the world. Life was good and in the same day I was able to see the top side of clouds and the back side of water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter